What Are YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

pianogirlsammy

I'm being Amy Winehouse! (I know, its not that origional anymore, but it is at my school, so yeah xD)

I'm having a black wig (behived, OBV!), black flicky eyeliner, red lipstick, red strap top, black shorts, ballet shoes (but not satin, because they'll get ruined), and fake tatoos! :naughty:

You sooooo stole my idea :naughty: We should compare costumes once we get them. I'm going to find a slutty dress and probably some black tights, with some black heels and the beehive etc. I was thinking about putting white powder around my nostrils but I thought that might be going a little too far...:fisch:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You sooooo stole my idea :naughty: We should compare costumes once we get them. I'm going to find a slutty dress and probably some black tights, with some black heels and the beehive etc. I was thinking about putting white powder around my nostrils but I thought that might be going a little too far...:fisch:

Well....:naughty: at least it would be realistic... :blink:

*looks in the mirror* *thinks amy winehouse would be a good halloween disguise... i already have enough hair for the beehive*

*cries...goes to hide away* :crybaby:

guuuuys give me ideas! pleaaaase! i can't find anything that would make me look similar to Dopey...and i don't want to go as Amy though it would be the easiest way :doh:

Oh man, I'd love to be in the USA for Halloween time, I love it (both the USA and Halloween :naughty:)! But here it's not celebrated... We only find some stuff in shops and some people (like me) buy pumpkins to decorate the house. But that's it. One year, when I was in 7th grade, a friend and I went for the trick or treat thing, but we were like the only ones lol. In the US, it must be so freaking cool! :D:D

I would be dressed as a witch I guess. Classical I know, but you can get something really great out of a witch :naughty:

! :D:D

I would be dressed as a witch I guess. Classical I know, but you can get something really great out of a witch :naughty:

i can laugh as a witch :naughty:

heheee...but there's already someone else that is going that way :thumbdown:

*thinks of starting a competition between witches :roftl:*

I guess there are a lot of witches for Halloween anyway. It's like pumpkins, devils, draculas etc. The classics. One more witch won't hurt :naughty: Yeah, try to be the bestest witch ever! lol :naughty:

goes to find a pointy hat and a black cat :naughty:

awww...the pointy hat made me think of :kaf::wub2:

When I dressed up as a witch, my dear dad made me a pointy hat. I still have it! It's niiiiiiice. Yeah, the magician! :drool:

awwww i love stuff made my dads... (i think dad=super cool :naughty:)

but my dad is busy now :thumbdown: he'll probably throw me on the window if i'd ask him something like that :roftl: and i live on the 3rd floor...i'll keep quiet and make something with my sooo not creative hands :sad:

What, flour? :mf_rosetinted:

I was going to bring a wine bottle and have srynges (sp?) sticking out of my arm, but I thought it would be a tad OTT...

Yeah, I'll post a picture when I've done it!

What, flour? :mf_rosetinted:

I was going to bring a wine bottle and have srynges (sp?) sticking out of my arm, but I thought it would be a tad OTT...

Yeah, I'll post a picture when I've done it!

I think I'm going to bring a wine bottle. My school does sort of a Halloween catwalk thing every year, where you walk down to the end and strike a pose or something, and there's a vote for the best ones...I was thinking of stopping halfway down to 'take a swig' and slur the words to Rehab, and then stumble off or something, but it would take a lot of guts and I don't know if I could :bleh:

I think I'm going to bring a wine bottle. My school does sort of a Halloween catwalk thing every year, where you walk down to the end and strike a pose or something, and there's a vote for the best ones...I was thinking of stopping halfway down to 'take a swig' and slur the words to Rehab, and then stumble off or something, but it would take a lot of guts and I don't know if I could :bleh:

i would totally vote for you if i saw that

so funny :roftl:

bump!

help meeee! give me ideas pleeaase :crybaby:

i want to be a lollipop girl but i don't have a pink dress and i can't make one... (broken finger...plus my hands are anti-art :hair:)

*goes to meditate for inspiration*

P.S.: can i be a lollipop girl in a yellow dress? :doh:

Do it!!! Please, do it for me! :roftl:

We're having prizes for best costumes, I might be a bit embarrassed if I win one, I don't like winning stuff :blush-anim-cl:

I bet I'll get thickos coming up to me all night going "Are you Amy Winehouse?" :sneaky2: I'll just say "Nooooo, I'm Boris Johnson!" :naughty: