What Are YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

pianogirlsammy

BangBangLou I love your .Gif in your siggy! That was my favorite part of that video (I also loved his outfit)

Anyway if anyone's curious my costume pics are here if you want to see them. (I posted it on livejournal in various places. I linked to the post I made in my highly unused journal.:aah:)

And Rain you should of dressed up anyway! :biggrin2:

Yeah, LOL I'll dress up and post a pic :D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went as Glinda (from the wizard of oz). my friends were other various characters, but we sort of parted ways and I ended up with just the cowardly lion

Sort of a crappy costume thrown together at the last minute but it was a fun night and that's the important part :thumb_yello:

I was Lady GaGa too. :aah: I'll probably post a pic tomorrow.

Aw,I guess your mask is better than mine.EVERYBODY'S mask was better than mine :( I started searching for details too late,so my mask is kinda uncomplete(read:nobody recognized me and everybody asked me if I'd been geisha).

Well,here're the pics so judge by yourself:

I've just killed my boyfriend...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/unclean_libertine/P1010224.jpg

Poker face

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/unclean_libertine/P1010261.jpg

LOVE THE HEARTS BRACELET!

And all of them really :naughty:

Thanks, those are the bracelets I always wear, didn't need to take them off. :naughty:

This was me yesterday before going trick or treating with my bestie. :teehee:l_1f967a3337b14488b3fcf9c6bbf6238d.jpg

I was wearing my sister's old pants which were short on me, can't really tell in this pic though. :lol3:

Well I was gonna be 2007 Mika, but everyone kept saying that my hair is too long, so my friends decided that I was Mika's long lost twin,Mikalyn. :aah:

My friend curled my hair, and I wore the red BG vid jacket, a white t-shirt, my lollipop converse, suspenders, a few watches,and a lanyard with my old tamagotchi and my gloomy bear charm on it.:biggrin2:

I guess Lady GaGa was a poplar choice. One of my friends went as her too.

:biggrin2: such good costumes!

I forgot to take a picture of my lollipop girl costume before I left and my friend took this half-shot of us and you can see like, 25% of what I made. It took me like 2 days and lots of pink satin-y fabirc. I even made a petticoat to make it fluffy (which you can't see... but just imagine it :naughty:)

lollipopcostume.jpg

I went as Glinda (from the wizard of oz). my friends were other various characters, but we sort of parted ways and I ended up with just the cowardly lion

Sort of a crappy costume thrown together at the last minute but it was a fun night and that's the important part :thumb_yello:

I went as Dorothy, except during her rebellious teenage years :naughty: I don't have any photos here but I bought an XL blue-and-white checkered men's shirt from a thrift store, ripped it up some, put a studded belt around it and called it a dress. I had fishnet tights underneath and my red sparkly Converse...plus studded wristbands, heavy eyeliner and back-combed hair in pigtails. Then I stuck a toy dog under my arm and that was that. It was totally awesome.

That was on Thursday, the last school day before Halloween...then yesterday, I went to a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show so I walked around all day with a corset, garter and stockings hidden under my clothes and whipped it all out at the theater. :teehee:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3327891&id=694696528&saved#/photo.php?pid=3327892&id=694696528&saved

okies hes my KILLER BEE costume, although my friend decked her house out fantastic, it was fab yeey (got a bit drunk and so my photography skills got even worse than ever lol).

I was a bee too! Only I was a worker bee... and a friend of mine was the queen bee (she likes to think so anyways)..

I went as Dorothy, except during her rebellious teenage years :naughty: I don't have any photos here but I bought an XL blue-and-white checkered men's shirt from a thrift store, ripped it up some, put a studded belt around it and called it a dress. I had fishnet tights underneath and my red sparkly Converse...plus studded wristbands, heavy eyeliner and back-combed hair in pigtails. Then I stuck a toy dog under my arm and that was that. It was totally awesome.

That was on Thursday, the last school day before Halloween...then yesterday, I went to a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show so I walked around all day with a corset, garter and stockings hidden under my clothes and whipped it all out at the theater. :teehee:

That's the best version of Dorothy I've ever heard of! Awesome!

One halloween I really need to go see RHPS at a theater viewing. I've heard they're so much fun. Love that movie!!