Mika @ Popstars

xlindee

Well, there's this Idols/so you wannabe a popstar/xfactor like show called Popstars.

This week they started with the theatershows. There was this guy called Norman, and he had to sing Relax take it easy:naughty:The poor guy really didn't want to do it.

I will post the link as soon as it's on youtube, wich hasn't happened yet.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's this Idols/so you wannabe a popstar/xfactor like show called Popstars.

This week they started with the theatershows. There was this guy called Norman, and he had to sing Relax take it easy:naughty:The poor guy really didn't want to do it.

Too bad I missed it:naughty:

Oh boy,looking forward seeing it :naughty:

I'm not surprised that he didn't want to do it. Poor guy! How could anyone possibly measure up to Mika! I get chills whenever I hear that "Aaaawwwww-aaaaah-eeeeaaaaah," at the beginning of the song!

:das: poor guy really...

post the link as soon as u can:naughty:

Oh yes, the lyrics are very difficult:mf_rosetinted:

Funny that at a sudden point he just gave up and did the ooh and aaaahs and Henk-Jan and Patricia and the other guy were still headbanging. Shall I enter next time and see if I do the same, they will let me through?:naughty:

Mwahahaha the judge said they were mean for giving him this song because it's so hard live...shows that only Mika can pull it off live:roftl:

And yes, I'm glad for him he did not copy Mika, it was reasonable, if he copied Mika, it would be a disaster:roftl: