Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just on the last page of this thread and my mom saw the Photoshopped images on Mika in The Sound of Music and Titanic. She laughed OUT LOUD- she thought they were really funny. :wink2::naughty::thumb_yello:

:roftl: Don't let her go near the photoshop thread.. She'll bust a spleen. :naughty:

i thought of lena too, but he has quite a few fans in russia.

there is also tatiana tlt who is on mfc and she is from russia.

either way... the russian fans must be so happy! good for them!

:thumb_yello:

Yes, it so was pleasant for seeing, that He has written the name of my country . But I did not send these pictures. I am able to do and I can not take advantage another 's.

we all thought of you ! :wub2:

i was happy for you! :blush-anim-cl:

I at once have solved, that it Vanessa

MIKA will not mix Romania with Russia)). The teacher of music that-ours . MIKA will not be mistaken in the name:blush-anim-cl:

I at once have solved, that it Vanessa

MIKA will not mix Romania with Russia)). The teacher of music that-ours . MIKA will not be mistaken in the name:blush-anim-cl:

no, i don't think he would make that mistake either.

did you ask in the russian fan club if it was one of the members?

no, i don't think he would make that mistake either.

did you ask in the russian fan club if it was one of the members?

I in two fan club have asked). But everyone sleep)). I at 5 o'clock have more, than In London. In Moscow at 3 o'clock... Further in to Востоку-day, everyone study and work....

In my city of 10 theatres... Can, and to Moscow... And to us too... If Russia enters concept "world"... MIKA! Come to Moscow - Capital of Russia.. And in Perm- Capital of Ural

I in two fan club have asked). But everyone sleep)). I at 5 o'clock have more, than In London. In Moscow at 3 o'clock... Further in to Востоку-day, everyone study and work....

In my city of 10 theatres... Can, and to Moscow... And to us too... If Russia enters concept "world"... MIKA! Come to Moscow - Capital of Russia.. And in Perm- Capital of Ural

if you find out, let us know! :thumb_yello:

Just read previous pages very fast and can't seem to figure it out:

Ingie made it but whose Russian fan sent it to Mika?

Ingie made one of the posters, the French did the other ones (a few of them at least, not sure if they made all, but it was done quite a while ago). And given Mika's comment, it looks like it was sent to him by a Russian person.

Mystery solved :thumb_yello:!

now how amazing was that blog :thumb_yello:... not the posters of course - although it was funny... but reading about the plan for accoustic gigs!! it is as if he was reading my mind... after seeing the PdP DVD :blink:

I really believed that the small venues days were long gone... with his new artistic vision - which although I respected, I still wished he would go back to his simple approach... AND HE DID!!!!

and now this:punk:... I am happy just because he made that decision irrespective if I can manage to attend any of these gigs..

just the sheer fact that his artistic vision includes a simple approach.. intimate gigs... with the main focus his vocals and music...

I have respect for him now more than ever... that after being able to accomplish all the things he wanted through PdP... he managed to go back and not get sucked into the "stadium glam"... and while also keeping his artistic vision intact.. it is as if he was reading my mind... :naughty:

the website and other plans he has sounds interesting too... let's see what 2009 holds for us...

I made a suggestion on the blog about doing a show at the Sydney Opera House... that would be awesome!!!

Very unlikely that he'd even come that far to do it, but we can dream, right?

I hope he tours Australia... and the Sydney Opera House specifically... :thumb_yello:

he said it will be a "world" tour and not a "European/US" tour ... so am keeping my fingers crossed for all the fans down under:thumb_yello:

Great new blog from yesterday, really enjoyed reading about the accoustic tour plans, hopefully it will be held somewhere in Europe as well and i'll be able to be there . I can't wait to see what Mika & Yasmine's project will be, another exhabition maybe?! :wink2::punk:

Can someone explain to me why Grapefruit is supposedly good for you in the winter?

Vitamin C, keeps you healthy!:thumb_yello:

now how amazing was that blog :thumb_yello:... not the posters of course - although it was funny... but reading about the plan for accoustic gigs!! it is as if he was reading my mind... after seeing the PdP DVD :blink:

I really believed that the small venues days were long gone... with his new artistic vision - which although I respected, I still wished he would go back to his simple approach... AND HE DID!!!!

and now this:punk:... I am happy just because he made that decision irrespective if I can manage to attend any of these gigs..

just the sheer fact that his artistic vision includes a simple approach.. intimate gigs... with the main focus his vocals and music...

I have respect for him now more than ever... that after being able to accomplish all the things he wanted through PdP... he managed to go back and not get sucked into the "stadium glam"... and while also keeping his artistic vision intact.. it is as if he was reading my mind... :naughty:

the website and other plans he has sounds interesting too... let's see what 2009 holds for us...

You know what…I think he read your mind…all our minds!:wub2:

I'm happy that he realises himself that so many of us, his fans, are completely content with his music.

We don’t need a big show, with all respect for those who are the right persons to appreciate shows like Pdp.

I’m really looking forward to this latest idea, an acoustic tour!

It makes me wonder though “Around the world” how big is this world?:wink2:

I think it's really, really nice to announce that acoustic tour. It makes me want to believe he cares. I hope I will be able to attend one of those gigs. I don't believe any of this will take place in the very near future anyway. As someone else said before: He's such a planner. I already love him for planning it, though. :thumb_yello:

I'm happy that he realises himself that so many of us, his fans, are completely content with his music.

We don’t need a big show, with all respect for those who are the right persons to appreciate shows like Pdp.

I agree with everything you wrote here, his music means more to us then a big show.

I am a person who like those kind of larger then life shows (like PDP) but i also appriciate and love small shows and i really can't wait to hear more about those accoustic gigs.

And unlike Mika, i like grapefruite....:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

oh no...not another top of the week concept, mika!:naughty: