Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

So this is a happening thread....

I was on facebook and does anyone know where the full pic of this is?

http://chotchkies.flair.nliven.com/flair_img/c/c/3/f/cc3fd8a2b36a9259e0552c02be8c45798ffdec4f.jpg

I've never seen it before.

hold on... let me go check, i can't remember :wink2:

edit: sorry... i used to have it, but i got rid of a bunch of pictures last week.

looks like this one went.

Edited by guylainem123

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's in his mouth? :naughty:

if i remember correctly, it's a rocket on a chain. i believe it is from the same photoshoot that he has that shirt with the blood and body parts.

the picture itself was horribly photoshopped and they had reversed the picture. the scar above his left eye was above the right one and the dot in his eye was in the left eye. his eyes were way to white inside... awful photoshop job... "mika goes to india" was wayyyyyyy better!!! :naughty:

hold on... let me go check, i can't remember :wink2:

edit: sorry... i used to have it, but i got rid of a bunch of pictures last week.

looks like this one went.

Aw that's okay! DC and I hadn't seen the pic so I figured I'd post about it and see if anyone had it. I bet FMBM would... she has like every Mika pic known to man. :naughty:

.... I thought I had something witty to say to this..... but I was wrong. :naughty:

if i remember correctly, it's a rocket on a chain. i believe it is from the same photoshoot that he has that shirt with the blood and body parts.

the picture itself was horribly photoshopped and they had reversed the picture. the scar above his left eye was above the right one and the dot in his eye was in the left eye. his eyes were way to white inside... awful photoshop job... "mika goes to india" was wayyyyyyy better!!! :naughty:

I remember hearing about a photo where they reversed the pic and got rid of the scar. I didn't know it was the one with the rocket. I find it kind of wrong to remove a scar unless if the person wants it removed. Instead in school we were taught how to reduce the appearance. I'd hate if someone took a photo of me and removed things like my freckles... they're a part of who I am!

grayskully :

Date: December 29, 2008 @ 5:14 am

Leaveacomment,

The least u could do for being that rude was to use a proper name or even post your email so Mika could answer your question about the slope closing-off cost…

Maybe John could email u back thanking the nice words!

It is indeed a rocket necklace.

mika854.jpg