Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well good luck with that. i wonder if they'll put it on TV here.. i'll force my family to watch it even tho thev've already seen it 8 times with me.

Mwahaha:lmao:

Believe me, they'll like him more and more... Even my mom wants to go to a mika gig now!:naughty:

:roftl: why? because you have that beautiful feeling that others are watching it and learning to love mika flow through you...?

It is actually something like that. :naughty:

There was a lot of excitement on MFC when Mika made an appearance on So You Think You Can Dance in the US. He'd been on morning and late night shows before but this was the first time he was on prime time television and it was just a particular thrill knowing that so many people were going to see him for the first time.

charlottechristy saw that broadcast and quickly found her way to MFC. Within a couple of months she was in Glasgow meeting the Oldlings. She has given us some great reports, getting backstage with a friend from the Butterfly Lounge and attending the acoustic gig in Utah.

There was a lot of excitement on MFC when Mika made an appearance on So You Think You Can Dance in the US. He'd been on morning and late night shows before but this was the first time he was on prime time television and it was just a particular thrill knowing that so many people were going to see him for the first time.

charlottechristy saw that broadcast and quickly found her way to MFC. Within a couple of months she was in Glasgow meeting the Oldlings. She has given us some great reports, getting backstage with a friend from the Butterfly Lounge and attending the acoustic gig in Utah.

i knew it. :lol3:

I was actually a casual mika fan through most of '07 and after the '08 brits aired (late :rolleyes: ) in NZ broadband became avaliable where i live. (cuz i live quite a way outta town.) that was when i found MFC, just because of those two songs Mika did at the start.

I really do hope that they air the PDP concert on TV here, because i reckon if that little bit back then could pull my interest, imagine what the effect of a big, interesting concert like PDP could have on so many other NZ'ers.

Ooh I remember that.

I had never watched the show before that night, but my sister did and she said that that was the most excited the crowd had ever been over the musical guest. :punk:

Ooh I remember that.

I had never watched the show before that night, but my sister did and she said that that was the most excited the crowd had ever been over the musical guest. :punk:

Yeah all that booty shaking got them wound up. :naughty:

dance.gif

I remeber that :sneaky2:

I set my alarm clock for the tim it aired, woke up and snuck into my living room and watched Letterman instead of Leno (or vice versa :insane:)

I was royally cheesed.

Ooh I remember that.

lol i watched the show for the first time because i knew mika was on.

i never watched it since :naughty: