What are you expecting from MIKA's second album?

Maybe a year it's not that long, i've seen another artists who takes like 2 years recording a new album.

I'd love to hear a little rock on the album... not a happy sound, i want something darker! But not Cradle Of Filth's sound, lol... Mika singing death metal... awesome

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a year it's not that long, i've seen another artists who takes like 2 years recording a new album.

I'd love to hear a little rock on the album... not a happy sound, i want something darker! But not Cradle Of Filth's sound, lol... Mika singing death metal... awesome

Nooooo! That's bad for his voice!:tears:

oh yes a bit of Metallica in one of the songs :mf_rosetinted:

Stop being so sensible, I don't like it! :naughty:

agrees...

if mika changes too much i'll go to my room and scream and cry.. but its more likely i'll turn on the CD the moment i get it and sit there while it plays all the way through 50 times going :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

You know what I think? If he's going to change very much, I guess it's going to be his debut over again: everybody is surprised, and some probably not in a positive way, but when they just listen it again, without being prejudiced, I bet they will all be satisfied. I know how it feels to accept a completely other style by just listening to it withou thinking "This is something else, so this is something bad". You can see that in my introduction thread. My first opinions about MIKA's Life in Cartoon Motion were also negative, but in just a few weeks it turned out to have my favourite songs of all time! I guess it's actually the best to relax, take it easy (never thought I would make up such stupid jokes! :roftl:), and we'll see what it's going to be. I trust MIKA completely. :thumb_yello:

Recently I've been noticing, on TV ads for other artists albums, that, mostly it's their older album, with a couple of new songs, or, it's a new album, with old hits, and maybe a couple of new songs. But we know that Mika is recording a completely new album with songs that haven't been on LICM. Good for Mika!!