Mika Performs as U2 Honors Grainge At MITs

dcdeb

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sighs* there's only one chance to find out...

Absolutely- we should kidnap him, and not let him have any styling products for at least six months, then we'd be sure. I mean, now we know he could do all the cooking, what's to stop us?

Or (less likely) we could post the Q to the questions blog email address

That's a nice pic you took Sara :bleh:

He tries a little fringe !:naughty:

How ?asking him ?:naughty:

Absolutely- we should kidnap him, and not let him have any styling products for at least six months, then we'd be sure. I mean, now we know he could do all the cooking, what's to stop us?

Or (less likely) we could post the Q to the questions blog email address

ayayay...no! it's obvious: someone has to take a shower with him and wait what happens.

*sighs*

But if he's got permed hair it'll be curly after the shower, and if it's naturally curly it'll be curly after the shower.

It would reveal naturally straight hair though, so I suppose, in the scientific interest, we could shower him. But if it did go straight, we'd have to give up the kidnap idea, which would be a shame

*sighs*

But if he's got permed hair it'll be curly after the shower, and if it's naturally curly it'll be curly after the shower.

It would reveal naturally straight hair though, so I suppose, in the scientific interest, we could shower him. But if it did go straight, we'd have to give up the kidnap idea, which would be a shame

he doesn't have a perm!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, can't see what it proves

Could be permed, could be natural, could have had it permed since

We know he likes experimenting- that's why we don't know how curly it is naturally.

I'd go for pretty straight though- like in the kid pictures

I was trying to prove that, invariably, after every time where he has a different or "new" hair, the "old, real Mika" that some people claim has been lost ends up coming back at some point.

All the calls of : he's changing! He's not Mika anymore! This hair is not Mikaish! etc, etc :naughty:

he doesn't have a perm!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no arguing with that cry from the heart

Gotta love that :roftl:

I was trying to prove that, invariably, after every time where he has a different or "new" hair, the "old, real Mika" that some people claim has been lost ends up coming back at some point.

All the calls of : he's changing! He's not Mika anymore! This hair is not Mikaish! etc, etc :naughty:

Gotta love that :roftl:

Oh I get it, sorry

I love the fact that he likes to change- his appearance and his shows

But I do think that if you try to get to stick him to one style, one type of show, then he's- sorry- maybe not the essential Mika. (Which is what I was trying to say on the PDP thread)

Edited by Soaring Simpson

I'm sorry but I don't have time (and courage) to read the whole thread but are there or will there be any videos about this event? Thanks!:wink2:

Nope. No videos have been posted yet..