• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

W.O.W

New hairstyle- caught me by surprise!!

I love his curls!:shocked:

buuuuuuuuuuuuuut if he likes his hair that way then il get use to it!

I think they'll be back by now:wink2:

...as quoted from a certain pop singer..'life is a funny old thing'..:naughty:

have a brilliant time?

Tis indeed! Next time I should just wear a sign saying MFC :naughty:

Yeah! They were really good! How about you? *just notices that we're totally off-topic* :fisch:

Tis indeed! Next time I should just wear a sign saying MFC :naughty:

Yeah! They were really good! How about you? *just notices that we're totally off-topic* :fisch:

ah well :fisch:

yea, it was amazing! apart from a few times when I could not hear his voice..but my sister filled the gap :naughty: Have had their songs in my head all day..and video killed the radio star!

what did you make of the support?

ah well :fisch:

yea, it was amazing! apart from a few times when I could not hear his voice..but my sister filled the gap :naughty: Have had their songs in my head all day..and video killed the radio star!

what did you make of the support?

What when he was singing or speaking?

Yeah same. I was listeing to Video Killed the Radio Star cos it was stuck in my head :naughty: It was really awesome!

Erm... they were alright. For some reason their sound was way louder than the actual band and it just hurt my ears lol. Although I thought the second band were better than the first.

What when he was singing or speaking?

Yeah same. I was listeing to Video Killed the Radio Star cos it was stuck in my head :naughty: It was really awesome!

Erm... they were alright. For some reason their sound was way louder than the actual band and it just hurt my ears lol. Although I thought the second band were better than the first.

Just every now and then when he was singing...could have just been me...:naughty:

yea..support bands never seem to get the balance right! However, I think I would like their records. Das pop were good fun :naughty:

Edited by Jo :)

I was about to tell you that's not a problem since we are on the 'official off-topic thread' :naughty: thinking that this is the 'blog updates' thread :insane:

Edited by Miro

yea..support bands never seem to get the balance right! However, I think I would like their records. Das pop were good fun :naughty:

The lead singer of that band spits so much...seriously. We saw them supporting Alphabeat last week and I literally had to put my hands infront of my face to shield myslef....:naughty: They were good though

Just every now and then when he was singing...could have just been me...:naughty:

Yeah it was probably just you then :naughty:

Yeah, they were pretty entertaining :naughty:

I was about to tell you that's not a problem since we are on the 'official off-topic thread' :naughty: thinking that this is the 'blog updates' thread :insane:

It's close enough. We could just make it into a blog thread with our off-topicness

Sad...everyone always makes fun of him :emot-sad:

Oh! I never shall dare to make fun of Him... I do not see the reason... I today have recollected the psychological test. To divide a leaf of a writing-book into 2 parts. In one to write, that is pleasant in the person. In another, that irritates you in him. In first half the stream of all good has mentally poured down, that I think of our darling MIKA... But in second half I nothing could think up. Absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing. I idealize Him? No, like...

Oh! I never shall dare to make fun of Him... I do not see the reason... I today have recollected the psychological test. To divide a leaf of a writing-book into 2 parts. In one to write, that is pleasant in the person. In another, that irritates you in him. In first half the stream of all good has mentally poured down, that I think of our darling MIKA... But in second half I nothing could think up. Absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing. I idealize Him? No, like...

I don't know Lena, love can leave us blind :naughty:

but Mika has his faults like all of us, I assure you :wink2:

I don't know Lena, love can leave us blind :naughty:

but Mika has his faults like all of us, I assure you :wink2:

That for someone will be counted as faults, for me all is equal - merit... If not merit, I'll always find the justification for Him . And I'll experience for Him, but to not laugh

n657860323_4594796_1000.jpg

This is my favourite, because of the cute sideburns:wub2:

Hair looks a bit like Jesse Spencer (Dr. Chase) in House....but looks better on JS :blink:

*omg wat is happening to me....too much House! I knew I shouldn't have looked at that marathon :sneaky2::roftl:*