Mika Performs as U2 Honors Grainge At MITs

dcdeb

I likeeee:wub2:

It's more fluffed up than the last time, which looked a bit flat.

Although I did like it last time, it made him look like a 30s film star, this time he's got little sideburns, never done that before, looks gorgeous:wub2:

ooh its quite sexy!!! hmmm I like!:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it that he straightened his hair...or is it that he did not curl it :mf_rosetinted:

*goes to read from pg.1* :fisch:

this is really something to think :naughty:

*omg wat is happening to me....too much House! I knew I shouldn't have looked at that marathon :sneaky2::roftl:*

trust me, I know the feeling :bleh:

Gosh, he is definitely receding isn't he?

:sad:I am afraid so. Watch again the tofu doll blog, the top of his head filmed from above. He is definitely facing incipient baldness.

His hair must be naturally straight (the black and white pics of Mika as a boy and an adolescent) and he probably had a perm to get the gorgeous curly style. Perms are deadly for hair and he may well have chosen to let it rest a bit.

Add to that a little I-don’t-want-to-grow-up experimenting… and you get sometimes awful:annoyed_h4h:, sometimes very cute:drool:, results.

I am afraid so. Watch again the tofu doll blog, the top of his head filmed from above. He is definitely facing incipient baldness.

His hair must be naturally straight (the black and white pics of Mika as a boy and an adolescent) and he probably had a perm to get the gorgeous curly style. Perms are deadly for hair and he may well have chosen to let it rest a bit.

Add to that a little I-don’t-want-to-grow-up experimenting… and you get sometimes awful:annoyed_h4h:, sometimes very cute:drool:, results.

:roftl::roftl::roftl: nope, no perm. no granny curls (iron's help for that :wink2:) but not even straight hair.. :bleh:

Yes, he obviously had a perm :lmfao::roftl:::bleh:

:lmfao: How I love this madhouse! :insane:

lol i meant in this pic is it that he straightened his hair or is it that he always used to curl it but didn't do it...u know like what if that's really how his hair is and all those other times he used to curl it :naughty:

Mika, please, for your OWN GOOD, never have straight hair again.

Please.

You look like you're in your 40's.

It's not good.

BUT THE CURLY HAIR IS GOOD

CURLY HAIR IS AWESOME

WE LOVE CURLY HAIR

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS AND YOUNG WITH CURLY HAIR

Tis true *nods head knowledgebly*

Thou shalt not lie!

Please.

It's not good.

CURLY HAIR IS AWESOME

WE LOVE CURLY HAIR

Thou shalt not lie!

And by the time he gets to 40, he'll have no hair!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Please.

It's not good.

CURLY HAIR IS AWESOME

WE LOVE CURLY HAIR

Thou shalt not lie!

I agree. Geez, he looked really old!:shocked::naughty:

Oh god I can't believe we're discussing his hair again :roftl:- Or even worse, coming to these crazy conclusions about whether his hairline is receading or if he had a perm :naughty:.

I don't know if he has ever had a perm, but something tells me that the answer is a "no". I mean, perms were popular in the 80's and very early 90's, and I had several, but come on, no guys had them :bleh:.

So, taking into account that Mika was not a teen until much later, and that he's a guy, and that he has nice naturally wavy hair, I find it hard to believe that he would perm his hair.

Maybe on some Universal website?

Edit: Btw, I love this tag someone added to this thread:lmfao::'' the birds lost their home'' :lmfao:

pfff,hahahahaaaaaaa! :roftl:

Oh god I can't believe we're discussing his hair again :roftl:- Or even worse, coming to these crazy conclusions about whether his hairline is receading or if he had a perm :naughty:.

I don't know if he has ever had a perm, but something tells me that the answer is a "no". I mean, perms were popular in the 80's and very early 90's, and I had several, but come on, no guys had them :bleh:.

So, taking into account that Mika was not a teen until much later, and that he's a guy, and that he has nice naturally wavy hair, I find it hard to believe that he would perm his hair.

so you think he is using the hair straightener now? :naughty:

my hair was VERY straight till i was 11. now it's very wavy, curly even. not tight curls, but sorta ringlets. so it does change with the years.

it's not like I don't wanna admit he's straight hair and he perms it, i could care less, i think this he's naturally wavy hair now, you can see how fuzzy they get when he sweats and stuff. i feel his pain :boxed:

and if I blow dry my hair, it gets sorta straightish (a lot less wavy anyway). I figure if I used lots of gel too, I could make them even more straightish, that's what i think mika does. plus he could have blow dried it straight before. he's an haidresser type of guy :mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaha!! I die. .:roftl: he has ever had a perm ))) .It would be necessary... This name of my town, Perm

I agree. Geez, he looked really old!:shocked::naughty:

I do not agree! He is similar to the boy. On the boy from intelligent family... And He will not be bald in 40 years... You will reach the 40 years and will understand, that it not a bald old age...

He's been using hair aids for a while now, but I think only on special occasions :naughty:

Remember the Lice in cartoon motion:lmao:

:lmfao::roftl: