• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about this one then?

mikkaaaua0.png

Still not naughty enough?:das:

I was just about to lose totally my mika-obssesion but this pic bring it back!!

I felt in love again!! those eyes, and his smile!!:mf_lustslow:

okk but now my comments about the hair

I look around me and every person who is curly is straighting their hair!!

Im curly and I havent get rid of my curls!!(totally, just sometimes:bleh:)

but I think mika looks georgeous like this! he looks elegant for the ocassion:das: but we also like the naughty look curls!:das:

ps: oh my god!! those tags are freaking funny!:lmao:

Edited by samantha who?

So is Curls showing up on thursday's EMA or what?

Mario and Katy r already there...

I think not. if he's just sitting in the crowd with his friends, he'll probably sport his usual curls. too much of a show off to let the sleak go unnoticed, if he'd wear it. :mf_rosetinted:

and anyway, i got it completely wrong: ema's tomorrow:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

5 more unwatermarked pics

sorry, they keep coming out every now and then :boxed:

*looks at big M again... :wub2::wub2::wub2:*

I think not. if he's just sitting in the crowd with his friends, he'll probably sport his usual curls. too much of a show off to let the sleak go unnoticed, if he'd wear it.

and anyway, i got it completely wrong: ema's tomorrow:blush-anim-cl:

5 more unwatermarked pics

sorry, they keep coming out every now and then :boxed:

*looks at big M again... :wub2::wub2::wub2:*

Don't be sorry!:shocked:

Thank you! :huglove:

Sad...everyone always makes fun of him :emot-sad:

Aww, noo, we love him :wub2: Guess everyone's just thankful for the crumb we got in shape of 'news', so there's something to talk about - and if it's just hair. :wink2:

After all there's undeniably still a Mika underneath, look:

-13.jpg

Thanks, Avoca :flowers2:

Edited by violet_sky

:original: Thanks, the pics on stage have reconciled me with his new haircut. What looks absolutely ridiculous is the cockscomb on the first picture that circulated here (your third pic) ; he has let his chest hairs grow back though, many thanks to the man/woman/teacup he is currently dating and convinced him to do that.

As for the 'oh dear his mum didn't have enough fabric to finish his jacket' look, let's not fool ourselves : Mika is stylish all the time, on and off stage, dressed up or dressed casually, but in his own way. And I am not uncomfortable with the custom made clothes, boxers included ; in my view being well off and born with a silver spoon in your mouth is hardly a deadly sin. Given Mika's story it might well be a blessing, musically speaking : if being inflexible when dealing with record companies had meant not being able to pay his rent or eat properly, he might have been tempted to compromise. Maybe not : Jacques Brel, who didn't want to ask his well to do parents for their help survived on a diet of one camembert a day for weeks on end.

*panics*

Maybe this is new album's new look and curls r gone foreva...arrrrgghhhhhhhh....nnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Happy curlies, gone for ever more.......

I don't like it either. The first pic, with the blue clothes, there I think it's Ok, it's a little wild there. But the other ones.....no, too much Ken for me.

He reminds me of my teenage nieces, who have an African dad so they have curly hair (much curlier then Mika). They try to straighten it as well. And it looks good on them. Not so much on Mika (in my opinion). Ah, but what the hek, if it's just for once (hopefully) it's Ok.

Edited by Monie

Well I am the not one to hold back but really I think he looks ok, it's nice for a change you know. But I agree with some, I like it best just au naturel.

When we met Mikey last night he told us that they had done a gig the night before, it was good to be able to say that we already knew.:thumb_yello:

Edited by babspanky