Mika Performs as U2 Honors Grainge At MITs

dcdeb

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am the not one to hold back but really I think he looks ok, it's nice for a change you know. But I agree with some, I like it best just au naturel.

When we met Mikey last night he told us that they had done a gig the night before, it was good to be able to say that we already knew.:thumb_yello:

Oh just about stuff you know, general chit chat about the mfc and the feeling and gigs and stuff like that. He won't tell us anything important will he? :naughty:

Did he mention anything about MFC at all? :insane:

Care to share? :das:What did the blond'un have to say?

Boring talk about the children probably, and how it's hard to get a nanny for his nights out.

Haha well we did mention that we didn't know if she did breastfeed but he didn't enlighten us. Sari I will pm you , vi, ask sari :naughty:

Haha well we did mention that we didn't know if she did breastfeed but he didn't enlighten us. Sari I will pm you , vi, ask sari :naughty:

Did you guys really meet Mikey last night? *looks at Babs suspiciously*.. so close yet so far :fisch:

Hello there, I'm curious too!:bye:

babs--->sari--->violet--->sienna--->....:insane:

*gets in the queue:roftl:*

i miss him too:tears:

nice pic(s) thanks!

Edited by dilek