Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, thinking again, with mika you never know but i don't recall any f words....

abso..fuking..lutely!..to Maureen when he says ..we are speaking now

and at the PdP when he says he is gonna pis off coz he is tired

these are the only 2 references I can think of from the top of my head...nothing to need a rating for tho!

I think it must have been edited down as Meeks has the mouth of a sailor normally! :roftl:

xx

these are the only 2 references I can think of from the top of my head...nothing to need a rating for tho!

I think it must have been edited down as Meeks has the mouth of a sailor normally! :roftl:

xx

and it goes well with the shirt he wore all summer :roftl:

(except when he was on a boat, of course!)

xx

Yes, a shocking potty mouth he has (gawd, now I sound like Yoda:naughty:)

Now I have watched both the making and the performance!

The making of...

In this stage if his career he has really succeeded in creating just what he is talking about, his own fantasy world to be visualised.:mf_lustslow:

He has his own style; it’s not comparable to anything else.

We all know them so well by now, the balloons, the lollipop girls, the drawings by his sister.

I feel like I’m invited to participate in his fantasy world.:wink2:

I can not say that I understood every word, especially when they had to have music playing in the back ground all the time, but there are the visuals again. Completely possible to catch.

I love to see how things develop.

I had the same experience with the art exhibition in the summer of 2007.

We all have our own references and memories and this actually reminded me of a time when I was “building theatre” (with children) from an idea, a thought, a children’s book, making the coulisses, creating accessories, up until the finished show in a room filled with the audience!

In a sooo much smaller scale of course. It was so much fun!:thumb_yello:

About the show…impressive…but still…I wouldn’t have want to be there…too big!:boxed:

He is such a brilliant artist with his magical voice and piano playing skills:wub2: and, in my humble opinion; he really doesn’t need all that reinforcement behind him and around him to go through to his audience.

And I have to say, I think we had just the right amount of clowns and acrobats in Amsterdam:naughty:

I don’t watch Mika’s shows for the clowns and the whole carnival; I’m absolutely content with him singing and his expressive way on stage.

I appreciate the close ups while he is playing the piano though.

It was really a big audience, I knew that at least half my circles of friends from the MFC were there but I wasn’t able to recognise one single person from the audience shots, maybe I was too slow?

A big thank you to my friend Babspanky who made this possible:wub2: she bought the DVD and send it to me when the Amazon.com failed.

The making of...

In this stage if his career he has really succeeded in creating just what he is talking about, his own fantasy world to be visualised.:mf_lustslow:

We all know them so well by now, the balloons, the lollipop girls, the drawings by his sister.

I can not say that I understood every word, especially when they had to have music playing in the back ground all the time, but there are the visuals again. Completely possible to catch.

We all have our own references and memories and this actually reminded me of a time when I was “building theatre” (with children) from an idea, a thought, a children’s book, making the coulisses, creating accessories, up until the finished show in a room filled with the audience!

About the show…impressive…but still…I wouldn’t have want to be there…too big!:boxed:

He is such a brilliant artist with his magical voice and piano playing skills:wub2: and, in my humble opinion; he really doesn’t need all that reinforcement behind him and around him to go through to his audience.

And I have to say, I think we had just the right amount of clowns and acrobats in Amsterdam:naughty:

I don’t watch Mika’s shows for the clowns and the whole carnival; I’m absolutely content with him singing and his expressive way on stage.

It was really a big audience, I knew that at least half my circles of friends from the MFC were there but I wasn’t able to recognise one single person from the audience shots, maybe I was too slow?

A big thank you to my friend Babspanky who made this possible:wub2: she bought the DVD and send it to me when the Amazon.com failed.

Nice report Sienna, short and to the point.

And Babs is a star.

Look what I found!!!

He doesn't swear enough for a rating does he???...Abso-fuking-lutely!!! lololol!

The Aussies are strict!

andyd.jpg

xx

Oh yeah ours was M rated ft msn convos while watching complaining that we weren't getting our coase language

xx

Don't forget the whores in various songs... but its really only a handful of words...

I want my M ratings worth *crosses arms and sulks*

xx

He also calls Kanye a Bastard

The making of...

In this stage if his career he has really succeeded in creating just what he is talking about, his own fantasy world to be visualised.

thanks Sienna for the review...

nice, short and simple..

I remember the same amount of clowns in amsterdam as well... and I agree with your point loving the gig for the singing mainly... :thumb_yello:

Thank you ! Have you guys noticed that Mika, always refined, is as carefully pedicured as he is manicured ?

PEDICURED???? sack the salon!!! he NEEDS a pedicure!!! :roftl:

His fingernails are always nice tho if maybe slightly long....long nails do damage :wink2:

He likes to play with them in his mouth, so maybe that is the reason for the over hang?

xx