New MFC banner competition

Niki27

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done with 2, not 100% satisfied but yeah I think they are quite alright:naughty:

Is there any use for us to compete? I know you .. so .. :roftl:

Btw, are they below 20 kb?

Oh come on, I'm not that good.

They are not, but I can't get them below 20 kb and I'm cool so whatever:naughty:

:blink:

Pff .. I want to know if it's really necessary, because I have some over 20 kb and some under 20 kb .. But of course the ones that are over are the ones I like the most :boxed::roftl:

Ok let me try to answer to a few questions...

1. Size

Try to keep it as small as possible in terms of ko but I guess a bit bigger files are no problem, I shall ask Andrew for confirmation, but this was the guidelines as given last time we remodelled the banner.

If you want to remodel the Mika fan club logo (yes the one on the right of the page) to make it fit the given theme,you are free to do so obviously, and use a larger background that the one I gave you. But try to keep the logo recognizable.

2. Theme

The rules regarding avies and banners are in the guidelines, starrats, don't tell me you've never read them? :shocked::naughty:

The theme "end of the year" is vague enough for you to use your creativity. Thing is it's summer in some parts of the globe, that not everyone is Christian... so we couldn't be more precise or we would have excluded people, if you know what I mean?

As for the uncopyrighted pics issue, I know it's quite hard to respect, just try not to blatantly commit any copyright infrigement.

Edited by Niki27

Good luck to you all! I wish I knew how to use Photoshop, and had the time and inspiration to make a banner!:tears:

Never fear -- for those of you who, like me, don't have the artsy

skills, we're cooking up something else... you'll just have to be

patient a little longer :thumb_yello:

wait. So it has to be christmassy?

No, it doesn't have to be. Not everyone celebrates Christmas, so we

thought we'd leave it up your interpretation. It can have something

to do with the end of the year, or the beginning of the new year, or

just be a random idea, as long as it has to do with MIKA! :naughty:

Does anyone remember the last time we did this? We're trying to

use the same guidelines...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14816

Does anyone remember the last time we did this? We're trying to

use the same guidelines...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14816

Vague :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I didn't enter that time ... No the only thing I should know is if they really, really, really need to be below 20 kb. Because then choice is easy, I only managed to make 2 :roftl: But the nicer ones are a bit bigger :boxed:

Edit; don't mean I need to know it right away .. just before closing date will be fine :wink2:

Edited by Guest

Ok let me try to answer to a few questions...

1. Size

Try to keep it as small as possible in terms of ko but I guess a bit bigger files are no problem, I shall ask Andrew for confirmation, but this was the guidelines as given last time we remodelled the banner.

If you want to remodel the Mika fan club logo (yes the one on the right of the page) to make it fit the given theme,you are free to do so obviously, and use a larger background that the one I gave you. But try to keep the logo recognizable.

2. Theme

The rules regarding avies and banners are in the guidelines, starrats, don't tell me you've never read them? :shocked::naughty:

The theme "end of the year" is vague enough for you to use your creativity. Thing is it's summer in some parts of the globe, that not everyone is Christian... so we couldn't be more precise or we would have excluded people, if you know what I mean?

As for the uncopyrighted pics issue, I know it's quite hard to respect, just try not to blatantly commit any copyright infrigement.

i can't find the part about avatars and signatures :blink::blink:

I'm tired so I might be overlooking it or something but i just can't find it :blush-anim-cl:

i can't find the part about avatars and signatures :blink::blink:

I'm tired so I might be overlooking it or something but i just can't find it :blush-anim-cl:

Relating to this, avoid spreading propaganda of any organizations, movements,

religions or political parties. This includes using avatars and signatures,

other symbols, texts and links to websites, to advertise principles related to

such groups.

What? No watermarks then? :roftl:

uh, no :roftl: