First MIKA song you heard *ever*

queenmikamop16

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the first song i heard was relax (take it easy), and the radio used to play it a LOT, but i kind of never caught the artist's name, and at first i actually thought it's an old song and kept wondering how come suddenly it gets played so often.

and then i was at home watching vh1 and grace kelly came up and i was mesmerized by the video. it was also the first time i heard the song itself. after it finished i went on youtube and searched for this guy named mika and watched grace kelly over and over again. and then i started browsing through other videos and to my big surprise i realized that the song i've been loving for so long without knowing the artist (relax) is by none other than this good lookin' grace kelly dude! ;]

• 2 months later...
Guest whalesfood

mine was grace kelly. my boyfriend and i were watching logo's new now next and it came on and jaki grabbed my arm "omg! it's freddie!" "what?" "he sounds like freddie mercury!! jonah! who is this?!" "i don't know! i havn't heard it before! he looks just like you" "because he has good taste!" then he wrote down mika's name and we immediately went to best buy and bought the cd. haha.

Mine was "Love Today" on "The Grahm Norton Show", which I saw on BBC America so it was ages after it aired on BBC.

Actually, let me figure it out what the date was... It came on right after a season two Torchwood episode... either a new episode or a re-run of a new episode... so I saw it either in Jan. or Feb, most likely Feb. of 2008.

(Funny, Love today just popped up on shuffle! :naughty: )

Holy cow did it really take my lazy bum a year to look him up? :blink::naughty:

There is a good long story behind that...