First MIKA song you heard *ever*

queenmikamop16

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace Kelly.

I came home from school one day and my dad called me back to the computer. He showed me the music vid which he saw on Mtv that day.

I fell in love with the song instantly and the vid too.

I listened to it about 30 times and bought the ringtone within the first hour after I heard it.

Though I liked the song and vid I didn't like Mika.:blush-anim-cl:

I thought "Who the hell is this creepy woman-man-thing and why is it doing all of these weird things with umbrellas and lights?"

But after finding the rest of his songs and MFC he was completely irresistable. And easy to obsess over. I love him more than almost anything now!!:wub2:

same here little sister, mtv sucks :thumbdown: (sorry for those who like)

no...ur totally right...I even dislike MTV...but omy...Keti...in Serbia you have german musictv??? :roftl: I like VIVA...this is a musicchannel, too and they play Mika!! I think MTV is more for those people who like hip-hop or rap...and I don't like that...

What was The Man's first song you heard, the song that got you hooked, the song that started it all for you? Mine was Lollipop :cool:

Grace Kelly....no!:shocked: it was Relax... no,no:shocked: Grace! no,:shocked:relax!,,no...:shocked:

sth of that 2:blush-anim-cl:

cant rememebr:boxed:

HIS fisrt song I've ever listend is GRACE KELLY but I fell in love with him when I've listened to RELAX.

At fisrt time I thought that Grace kelly was the name of the singer... :lol3:

Then, when I was at the restaurant (March 2007) with a friend of mine she told me " look at tv, there is MIKA and he's singing Grace Kelly" and me " MIKA? Is he the singer?!"... and she replyed " oh yes.. of course..." From thath time I started to be interested of HIM... and then... when I've listened to RELAX... I'VE TOTALLY LOST MY MIND FOR HIM...

• 9 months later...
RELAX!!

almost 3 years now and I still cant get enough...

Same here, Relax!:thumb_yello:

Found it on his My Space, it's a miracle I even found it! :wub2:

I'm not My Space kind of person!:naughty:

*gets absorbed in thoughts about how much life has changed lalala*

mine was Grace Kelly, i remember sitting in the kitchen at about 6:30am feeling really tired and fed up (i had to go to school) and then this amazing song came on and just cheered me up. i didn't even find out who the song was by for another two days but i kept humming it as i loved it so much.:wub2: every time i hear Grace Kelly it just makes me smile :biggrin2: