• D
    • E
    • F
    • G
    • H
    • I
    • J

Hi everyone !!

That’s it, the mods have eventually agreed on the 10 finalists of the banner competition :yay:

It wasn’t easy ‘cause we got loads of entries and you’ve all done an excellent work!

You can vote for your favourite via the above poll. Just select the letter corresponding to the banner you like the most. Votes will be closed on December 10.

I wanted to make it clear that no mods (but me since I got the emails) knew who had made the different banners, so that they could vote in all impartiality. For the very same reason, I didn’t mention the names of the banners’ creators in this final poll. Please respect this and don’t ask/tell ;)

But now, some details you all want to know about the prizes!

The winner will have his/her banner used as the official MFC banner for several weeks and

- a Mika Live in paris DVD (Deluxe edition)

- a Mika 2009 calendar.

The second will get :

- A Mika Live in Paris official t-shirt (girl/white/small)

- An exclusive Live in Paris Poster (make room on your walls, it seems like they’re quite huge :naughty: )

Number #3 wil get:

- A Mika Live in Paris official t-shirt (girl/white/small)

The tees are S so if there are big girls among the winners, don’t worry, you can exchange them against a Mika mask ;)

To those who didn’t feel artistic enough to enter the present competition, or weren’t preselected, or won’t win, DO NOT WORRY! We have more prizes to give away and another competition coming up which will require no particular skill ;) Stay tuned for more info!

I hope you’ll vote a lot! Thanks for your participation! And good luck to the finalists :D

Loads of hugs! Niki x.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i still couldn't choose one,they're all good though i really like 3 of them:blink:

another competition coming up which will require no particular skill ;) Stay tuned for more info!

that's good news!

i'm in then:naughty: