The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

really little my dear :mf_rosetinted:

better than nothing :wink2:

Geeeeez, u got the flu...:shocked::boxed:wot music vid shooting?

been for 1 week then :blink:

Music vid. w. a dear friend :boing: Da man in my sig. gif. Not Mika of course :wink2: Cant wait to see him again.. if i will see him :aah::blink: But i cant wait .boing: I miss seeing him... miss speaking to him (face-2-face), miss his voice, hugs... just miss him! :wub2: he makes me sooooooo happy :biggrin2: Will take me more than 7½ hour to get there... and have to change train 3 or 4 times... :aah:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better than nothing :wink2:

been for 1 week then :blink:

Music vid. w. a dear friend :boing: Da man in my sig. gif. Not Mika of course :wink2: Cant wait to see him again.. if i will see him :aah::blink: But i cant wait .boing: I miss seeing him... miss speaking to him (face-2-face), miss his voice, hugs... just miss him! :wub2: he makes me sooooooo happy :biggrin2: Will take me more than 7½ hour to get there... and have to change train 3 or 4 times... :aah:

Wait, hold on, who r u talking about?

oh how I love that semi concave tushy :wub2: HAHAHAHAHA jeez this is nuts you can become a fan of something that it's only there in spirit hahahahaha believe I have A LOT of ass and I know enough about asses to know that our meeks has no good yummi ass (for the not fans because for us...he's boogers are sexy hahaha) anyways just for the fun of it I wanna suscribe :biggrin:

• 5 weeks later...
.. i'm not a fan of that. sorry. :cheerful_h4h: but i think theres a lively thread somewhere around these parts where people salivate over mika's backside with fair regularity. go join them! You can be united in your bizarre habits and have many happy days frolicking in these gloomy threads. :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

• 5 weeks later...