• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:winner_first_h4h: Congrats guy!!

And thanks to Fran for being an fantatic:huglove:

:huglove:

Ahhh, you bake it. I like it raw with beans and sour cream instead of mayonnaise. But it looks good. :licks_lips:

Indeed it does! :mf_lustslow: I won't have dinner so soon today, I'm suffering here!

OMG!!! i won :swoon:

my FIVE is bigger then hers & in color!!! :roftl:

Mods got the power. :sneaky2:

Fran, you are going to be a great judge I am sure!

Been following this competition and had fun with that yesterday!

I think the verdict could not be any different from what you made of it :thumb_yello:

Haha Thank you! It was great fun indeed. A very unusual Saturday, that's for sure. :biggrin2: Must plan the next one!

I hate onions so I chuck in some garlic or chives instead. :thumb_yello:

I do love their taste, but hate their sound :roftl:

I must say Roxane, you must have had a very good teacher ... your dip looks delicious

:mf_rosetinted:i saw the "chef" doing it live in front of me.. i helps:mf_rosetinted:

never tasted this kind of dip, I will try

(nice Xmas deco :o)

:naughty:

is that my pm to you ??? :aah:

if i say yes, am i banned from mfc?:mf_rosetinted:

That's why you ALWAYS have a cold glass of ice water

awwww a glass of water! for me??? anything in those cups or are they just there for the photoshoot?

Are you trying to change MY recipe Missy Moo?? :sneaky2:

1-yes, the glass was just for you

2-No, the mugs are empty... theyre just being cute and posing for my camera.

3-.... i was hungry!!

Frans decision post is amazing:wub2:

(i want one too:mf_rosetinted:)

You want a decision to make or a post about your recipe? :aah:

Anyway, if you're choosing the second option, you might need a rival. :mf_rosetinted:I wonder if Guy is available again. :mf_rosetinted:

You want a decision to make or a post about your recipe? :aah:

Anyway, if you're choosing the second option, you might need a rival. :mf_rosetinted:I wonder if Guy is available again. :mf_rosetinted:

I want a post

Hippie will make da dip

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!!!!

I want a post

Hippie will make da dip

:lmfao:!!!!!

Ok then! :biggrin2: *waits for Hippie's dip*

I just lost track here while I was preparing my super duper judgement post, but let me say that your recipe looks delicious! :mf_lustslow: I have no idea what it is and have never tasted it. But, well, I've never had a blueberry muffin as well, so I guess all is just fine. :mf_rosetinted:

I just lost track here while I was preparing my super duper judgement post, but let me say that your recipe looks delicious! :mf_lustslow: I have no idea what it is and have never tasted it. But, well, I've never had a blueberry muffin as well, so I guess all is just fine. :mf_rosetinted:

i posted the recipe... YOU can make it and I'LL be the judge :sneaky2:

i posted the recipe... YOU can make it and I'LL be the judge :sneaky2:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i even posted the PM of it:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

[quote name='guylainem123']you don't have this?
[url]http://www.mccormick.com/~/media/Images/Products/Product%20Details/Herbs%20and%20Spices/Spices%20A%20to%20Z/onion%20powder.ashx?w=225[/url]

I prefer it to real onions, to be honest :teehee:

Here is the exact recipe:

**this is a layered dip, do NOT mix all ingredients together**

I will make this imperial & metric, as i'm not sure which one you use

To make this, you need a rectangle dish, about 9" (23cm) x 12" (30cm) (or anything similar will do, don't worry). It has to be an oven safe dish.

- Mix 250g (approx. 9oz) of cream cheese with 1/4 cup (60ml) mayonnaise, until smooth (i use a hand mixer)
- Spread evenly at the bottom of the oven safe dish.
- Cook 1lbs (454 kg) of lean hamburger meat, mix with salt, pepper, onion powder (or real onions, if you want)
- Spread meat evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture
- On top of the meat, pour a small jar (430ml) of medium or hot salsa on top (i used this one) [url]http://www.bestairmiledeals.com/wp-c...06_CMYK-28.jpg[/url]
You can also make your own salsa & use 430ml.
- Spread shredded Cheddar/Mozarella cheese on top, to cover everything.

- Put in the oven at 350F (176C). It is ready when it smells good and the cheese is melted

- Use Tortilla chips (corn chips) to scoop the dip & eat
These are the chips i'm talking about: [url]http://raisedbyponies.files.wordpres...la-chips-1.gif[/url]

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

:aah: you use all those different measures , like one line you say the (kilo)grams first and then other line the other system (which i don't know) and for temperatures you use Fahrenheit for oven and Celsius for weather (or that's what i noticed talking to cath and roxane about the weather anyway)
this is so CONFUSING:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'll start to make it, RIGHT now!:naughty::teehee:

Okay so i made Guy's (sisters) dip aswell!:naughty:

I didn't had onion, so i used garlic powder:boxed:

IMG_0374-2.jpg

And this is what there happen when you have a 2in1 camera, and it switch without you know.... and it did that twice!:mf_rosetinted::aah:

IMG_0375.jpg

Then mix it with manual power, because i'm THAT strong and not have arms made of spaghetti like roxy!:mf_rosetinted: (:huglove:)

IMG_0378.jpg

hmmm

IMG_0381.jpg

:teehee:

IMG_0380.jpg

And then was i really jealous at roxy, because she had mixed cheese in a bag, and i don't! So i mixed some by myself!:aah:

IMG_0382.jpg

Almost done:

IMG_0383.jpg

Then i put it in the fridge, because i wasn't hungry atm. So i took a nap:biggrin2: because i was tired, because someone woke me up at 5:34am:sneaky2::wub2:

XXL, wooooow!:naughty:

IMG_0379.jpg

Edited by Hippieibbie

Mean while it was in the oven i had fun with Mika:teehee:

194.jpg

And my house started to smell good. and i didn't had any MFC cup, they are way too overrated anyway:mf_rosetinted: so i took a soda instead:aah::teehee:

IMG_0385.jpg

My mom, said it tasted SO well. and asked where i've got that idea from

Me: Guy

Mom: What!?:boxed:

Me: Nevermind you don't know her:mf_rosetinted:

*waits for the judges*

:aah: you use all those different measures , like one line you say the (kilo)grams first and then other line the other system (which i don't know) and for temperatures you use Fahrenheit for oven and Celsius for weather (or that's what i noticed talking to cath and roxane about the weather anyway)

this is so CONFUSING:roftl::roftl::roftl:

although officially we are spposed to use the metric system, we still use the american (imperial) system a lot. Tuss some confusing recipes:wink2: