Wonka's kitchen cooking thread

willywonka

Then i put it in the fridge, because i wasn't hungry atm. So i took a nap:biggrin2: because i was tired, because someone woke me up at 5:34am:sneak y2::wu b2:

:fisch::lmfao:!!!

Then mix it with manual power, because i'm THAT strong and not have arms made of spaghetti like roxy!:mf_rosetinted: (:huglove:)

IMG_0378.jpg

:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Mean while it was in the oven i had fun with Mika:teehee:

194.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

ahahaha!!! great report Hippie!!!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Halloween is fast approaching & i know some of you are having get togethers with your friends. It's always nice to serve special foods for the occation & i thought you may enjoy serving this to your friends :teehee:

This Halloween cake recipe frightfully resembles a used kitty litter box, is actually delicious, despite its appearance.

:aah:

1288126162_kitty-litter.jpg

Ingredients

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix

1 white cake mix

2 large packages vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared

1 large package vanilla sandwich cookies

green food coloring

12 small Tootsie Roll candies

You'll also need:

1 new kitty litter pan

1 new kitty litter pan liner

1 new pooper scooper

Directions

1.Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

2.Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

3.Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely colored.

4.When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

5.Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie mixture into the litter box.

6.Put 3 unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

7.Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top. For the coup de gras take one Tootsie Roll and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

Halloween is fast approaching & i know some of you are having get togethers with your friends. It's always nice to serve special foods for the occation & i thought you may enjoy serving this to your friends :teehee:

This Halloween cake recipe frightfully resembles a used kitty litter box, is actually delicious, despite its appearance.

Ingredients

1 white cake mix

green food coloring

You'll also need:

1 new kitty litter pan

1 new pooper scooper

Directions

3.Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely colored.

4.When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

5.Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie mixture into the litter box.

6.Put 3 unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

7.Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top. For the coup de gras take one Tootsie Roll and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

May I say it looks DELICIOUS!:lmfao:

May I say it looks DELICIOUS!:lmfao:

I actually did it once for a Halloween party for my kids when they were young. It does taste good :naughty:

Funny thing is, the boys at the party were eating it, the girls didn't. They prefered the Jello with spiders in it! :aah:

I actually did it once for a Halloween party for my kids when they were young. It does taste good :naughty:

Funny thing is, the boys at the party were eating it, the girls didn't. They prefered the Jello with spiders in it! :aah:

I think I'm going to make this because my friends hate cats!:biggrin2: Well,the boys always enjoy the food more than girls.You have pics with that Jello?

Ingredients

1 white cake mix

green food coloring

You'll also need:

1 new kitty litter pan

1 new pooper scooper

Directions

Yuck, Guy! It looks discusting!:naughty:

Just the sort of sweet i wanna make for halloween! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ingredients

1 white cake mix

green food coloring

You'll also need:

1 new kitty litter pan

1 new pooper scooper

Directions

Awesome cake :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh guy.. this is scary yet fascinating:roftl:

that pic scared me on twitter until i realized it was food:roftl:

Yuck, Guy! It looks discusting!:naughty:

Just the sort of sweet i wanna make for halloween! :cl ap: :clap: :clap:

:mf_rosetinted:*stays away from your house*

*imagines kids knocking to get candies and getting poop instead*

:loco:

Kids: shes never been all that sane... with that mika fan club thing.. weirdo

:mf_rosetinted:

I'll plate it in a lion's cage then...