Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine Mika and Lily missed it too. I don't see that it makes it either/or for Martin- it better hadn't, anyway.

Mika is not fond of Lily Allen. I'm pretty sure of that. :naughty:

And I would not be surprised at all if that makes it either/or when it comes to band members going back and forth from his camp to another artist's.

Anyway we all knew this was likely the fate of the band, just a bit sad to see it come to pass. Especially since, if Mika had begun performing again this month as I think a lot of people expected, they may have stayed with him. At least in Martin's case.

Oh course, we could be looking at this the wrong way. Just because Lily rounded up some musicians for a TV appearance, it doesn't necessarily mean that the same musicians will be touring with her.

Oh course, we could be looking at this the wrong way. Just because Lily rounded up some musicians for a TV appearance, it doesn't necessarily mean that the same musicians will be touring with her.

Well we think he was with her in France I think ( watched so many I can't recall), Oxford and Koko last wednesday and the Absolute Zoo session.

Edited by babspanky

He also was at Koko with her and at the Absolute radio acoustic session the other day.

So I don't think it's random.

i certainly did :roftl: Now i understand :thumb_yello: thanks

you're very welcome:)

We were promised a soon post of Mika's SB Project round 3645

he thinks he got that one covered by the last 2 unpredicteble blogs:naughty: