• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When we have a post like that, why quote it again and again?

I've deleted it -- it was too graphic and offensive and as Robi said, we

surely wouldn't want to see the same about Mika on another site.

When we have a post like that, why quote it again and again?

I've deleted it -- it was too graphic and offensive and as Robi said, we

surely wouldn't want to see the same about Mika on another site.

Maybe because deep inside we're all disastertourists:biggrin2:

Wow, Sliimy seems to polarize people much the same way Mika does.

Here at Chez Mici, we love Sliimy and listen to his CD almost as much as we listen to Mika's collection.

Yep, there's a lot of similarities between the 2 boys but Sliimy's album is a great piece of pop. That's all it is. Pop. It's fun to sing along to, it's catchy, it's melodic.

I've seen a few Sliimy interviews and I dont see the attitude or the ego that has been mentioned. I've probably missed it, but I think he comes across as sweet and affable. And he is only very young! If I blow the cobwebs off my memory, I recall being quite cocky at age 21!! :naughty:

Either way, we love Sliimy as a stand alone artist, not because he sounds like Mika or looks like Mika or whatever. Listen to Waiting For. The boy can sing!! :thumb_yello:

Well, i think so!

But offcourse it's in Dutch ^^

HUm... I can anly say "danke chen" (is it the way it spelled ?)

But I've a austrian friend, he will help me !!! I wan't to read it.

Thank you ^^

People, respect is the bast way to make peace won. I think if we start here, then it'll be good.

And Sliimy doesn't look like Mika, ecxept the fact he does PopMusic, and he has curly hair. So please stop saying Sliimy copies Mika. He doesn't.

LOVE.

HUm... I can anly say "danke chen" (is it the way it spelled ?)

But I've a austrian friend, he will help me !!! I wan't to read it.

Thank you ^^

People, respect is the bast way to make peace won. I think if we start here, then it'll be good.

And Sliimy doesn't look like Mika, ecxept the fact he does PopMusic, and he has curly hair. So please stop saying Sliimy copies Mika. He doesn't.

LOVE.

I think you're mixing it up with German...

I'm sure that someone of the Dutch Thread will translate the interview!

Wow, Sliimy seems to polarize people much the same way Mika does.

Here at Chez Mici, we love Sliimy and listen to his CD almost as much as we listen to Mika's collection.

Yep, there's a lot of similarities between the 2 boys but Sliimy's album is a great piece of pop. That's all it is. Pop. It's fun to sing along to, it's catchy, it's melodic.

I've seen a few Sliimy interviews and I dont see the attitude or the ego that has been mentioned. I've probably missed it, but I think he comes across as sweet and affable. And he is only very young! If I blow the cobwebs off my memory, I recall being quite cocky at age 21!! :naughty:

Either way, we love Sliimy as a stand alone artist, not because he sounds like Mika or looks like Mika or whatever. Listen to Waiting For. The boy can sing!! :thumb_yello:

I've never seen any evidence of this kind of attitude either. He was an absolute sweetheart when I met him - lovely in exactly the same way that Mika is actually.

Waiting for is DEFINITELY a song worth listening to. The whole album actually. Magic Game is probably one of my favourites too.

I've never seen any evidence of this kind of attitude either. He was an absolute sweetheart when I met him - lovely in exactly the same way that Mika is actually.

Waiting for is DEFINITELY a song worth listening to. The whole album actually. Magic Game is probably one of my favourites too.

I think this boy got a king of magic in him. My fav song is See You Again. I love this song in acoustic. When I've been to the gig, there was a sort of religious silence during this song, it's just a big piece of emotion. :mf_lustslow:

He did a cover of Ray Charles totally unbelievable-ing (What is this word ?) amazing. (It's on his Myspace).

I don't know why but I'm in love with his music, since the first time I heard it.

I think this boy got a king of magic in him. My fav song is See You Again. I love this song in acoustic. When I've been to the gig, there was a sort of religious silence during this song, it's just a big piece of emotion. :mf_lustslow:

He did a cover of Ray Charles totally unbelievable-ing (What is this word ?) amazing. (It's on his Myspace).

I don't know why but I'm in love with his music, since the first time I heard it.

Yeah See You Again is my favourite too. It's so gorgeous live, I absolutely adore it. :wub2:

it gets the idea of killing things i dont like in my head :mf_rosetinted:

but guys, i was just messing. Its no excuse that I was raised (and still live) out in the back country with a bunch of guys and cattle and horses, and hunting and shooting is second nature to me. I'm used to making alot of crude jokes about it.

I just wasnt thinking appropriately to the situation. Man, I gues I'm really gonna havta shape up my act..

Yeah because it was really rude...:naughty:

Anyways moving on.

For any sliimy fans; whooooo else thinks it's a marveloso thing sliimy got signed by perez??

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...