• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*wishes there was a middle finger smilie* :roftl:

That would be too much PG-13 rated.

My two cents...

I think September is a bit too late, since he's working on the album for a long time now, and he said that he's already recording the final versions of the songs so...

On the other hand I have no idea of the work that an album requires, even after the songs are recorded, so I don't know how long will it take for us to have the album in our hands.

Let's not freak out, until Mika himself says something! :naughty:

The only issue is that the man doesn't say anything *faints*:shocked:

Yeah, you're right...but hey...he did't say anything about september, did he? :roftl::roftl: But...on the other hand...maybe he released PdP DVD just to keep us busy until then! :blink: LOL

Bad, bad Meeks!

That would be too much PG-13 rated.

Oh, I almost forgot this is a kid friendly forum, because as we all know Mika does the animal costume sex scenes while singing his sucking too hard on your lollipop song, to entertain the kiddies. :naughty:

Ah well.... it's gonna take a while to make a masterpiece like Rain sound the least bit appealing, take your time dear, take your time :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I like Rain...well...kinda! Now that I've listened to it a few times, the chorus...well... :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I like Rain...well...kinda! Now that I've listened to it a few times, the chorus...well... :naughty:

:shocked: and I always considered you one of the MFCers with really great taste in music :boxed::bleh:

Oh, I almost forgot this is a kid friendly forum, because as we all know Mika does the animal costume sex scenes while singing his sucking too hard on your lollipop song, to entertain the kiddies. :naughty:

Exactly, it's like reversed psychology. He shows it to make sure the kids knwo what NOT to do:naughty:

maybe it's fake news but at least it has kept us busy for a while :naughty:

lmao...yeah pretty much every word this guy says or every line we read in the paper about him will make a new thread on this forum :bleh:

My two cents...

I think September is a bit too late, since he's working on the album for a long time now, and he said that he's already recording the final versions of the songs so...

On the other hand I have no idea of the work that an album requires, even after the songs are recorded, so I don't know how long will it take for us to have the album in our hands.

Let's not freak out, until Mika himself says something! :naughty:

Didn't he also say in a blog that he was working on a big project with his sister - art and music - that would come out before the album? So we might get lots of Mika this year starting fairly soon...:boing::boing:

Agree News of the World is not exactly reliable too, so... :naughty:

fake news or not, we need something to entertain us.

September......hmmm........september.........mhm..............yeah, well i suppose i can be okay with that if it's super good.

But i better have a freakin epiphany coupled with a life changing moment listening. Like, i better start skipping everywhere, wearing flowey dresses, braid flowers in my hair daily and have little music notes and hearts floating above my head like in cartoons.

under those circumstances, i can accept this.:wub2:

Didn't he also say in a blog that he was working on a big project with his sister - art and music - that would come out before the album? So we might get lots of Mika this year starting fairly soon...:boing::boing:

Agree News of the World is not exactly reliable too, so... :naughty:

Yeah, he said something like that... Let's hope it doesn't take too long, we desperately need something new! :naughty::naughty: