i'll wait for the concerts to see if i whine... or not :teehee: so far like i said, i liked the videos from the "secret" concert in LA, and Blue Eyes seems interesting and addictive... couldn't bother listening to the words yet, though to be honest, girl has to work... and take care of katy perry :wub2::biggrin2:

Oh I love the glasses!!! :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I am loving Mika at the moment but doesn't mean I can't appreciate a good whine. As long as it's apple flavoured anyway. Other types of whine give me a migraine.

Oh goodie - so I'm not the only one. I'd like to whine too. I wanna know what I'm gonna be doing a month from today (June 14th). Will I be flying to New York? Driving to Montreal? :aah: This lack of knowledge is so challenging for my OCD with time & planning. :aah:

Ok. Rant over 'til tomorrow.

Oh goodie - so I'm not the only one. I'd like to whine too. I wanna know what I'm gonna be doing a month from today (June 14th). Will I be flying to New York? Driving to Montreal? :aah: This lack of knowledge is so challenging for my OCD with time & planning. :aah:

i feel so boring knowing the dates of the concerts in Paris :blink::naughty:

glad you like the glasses !! i immediately thought of home when i saw them... they were in the "festival" section of ASOS... Funny... you think mika is doing any festival this year ? :teehee:

:teehee: <= i might come back and post here only for that smiley...

Hopefully, you'll be wishing me a happy birthday :naughty:

Hopefully, you'll be wishing me a happy birthday :naughty:

YES! :biggrin2: For you and my son! How can I forget? I suppose I shouldn't wish for any event to happen exactly that day. :teehee:

I don't know what it is, but I've been totally disinterested in Mika this week. The euphoria has gone away completely and I'm disinterested in the EP, the new vlog, the Q magazine pictures... nothing sparks my interest at all. I think perhaps I overdosed and I need a week off.

You are just a born apple. Most had to go through months of cancellations and years of general torture to reach that stage so quickly after the best gig ever and Mika not doing anything horribly offensive in the interim. :naughty:

YES! :biggrin2: For you and my son! How can I forget? I suppose I shouldn't wish for any event to happen exactly that day. :teehee:

*cough cough*

And wishing ME a happy birthday too ladies. :wub2:

Yup June 14.

Big day on MFC huh?:biggrin2:

Edit....pays to read down a few posts too, I guess....oops, you didn't forget me.

LOL!!! :floor:

Oh, I'm sure I'll regain interest when something interesting happens. Maybe I'm just unforgiving... I didn't like the typos. :naughty:

Well I find it interesting that I was overwhelmed with disappointment and annoyance when I saw the spelling errors (they weren't even typos in my mind). That did kill it for me, and it is hard to get past it!! And when I hold that expensive book (all 5 of them) in my hands and see those errors, I will feel it all over again. There is just no excuse for bad spelling in a book like that. If you know you are a bad speller, then you PAY for proofreaders.

So I for one wouldn't be surprised if you had an organic spelling error reaction which stemmed the love fest zoots.:aah:

You are just a born apple. Most had to go through months of cancellations and years of general torture to reach that stage so quickly after the best gig ever and Mika not doing anything horribly offensive in the interim. :naughty:

And this is why i always say that i'm not an apple. Even at periods where i'm annoyed with him for things,it never quite overshadows the Mika love completely, and i've never really lost interest in him. My only real lowpoint was the Lukegate, but i got that out of my system with a few happenings, so after that i regained my fandom. I just think that i will never be an apple because all this talk of being over him or off him or random criticism (when it happens) just bothers me a bit.

Not having a go at anyone obviously, but just expresring my thoughts and standpoint.

Well I am an apple, but that is in all aspects of life, not just in relation to Mika :freak: I get easily pissed off, but I get just as easily excited - and I don't think I'd want it any other way, cause I would not have been jumping on all these planes to join the madness if it wasn't like that - then I'd have thought my excitement would probably still remain when I could actually afford a gig and that's not likely to ever happen :roftl:

Well I find it interesting that I was overwhelmed with disappointment and annoyance when I saw the spelling errors (they weren't even typos in my mind). That did kill it for me, and it is hard to get past it!! And when I hold that expensive book (all 5 of them) in my hands and see those errors, I will feel it all over again. There is just no excuse for bad spelling in a book like that. If you know you are a bad speller, then you PAY for proofreaders.

So I for one wouldn't be surprised if you had an organic spelling error reaction which stemmed the love fest zoots.

WHAT? There are spelling errors in the book? The book that I paid $42 to have shipped all the way here? Oh man, I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. :aah:

WHAT? There are spelling errors in the book? The book that I paid $42 to have shipped all the way here? Oh man, I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. :sneaky2:

Join the Twatty art books for South America programme and forward it to someone who'll appreciate it :mf_rosetinted:

Join the Twatty art books for South America programme and forward it to someone who'll appreciate it :mf_rosetinted:

Is there a Money for Australians Who Buy Sh!t They Don't Need Nor Really Want program? I might join that instead. :mf_rosetinted:

Is there a Money for Australians Who Buy Sh!t They Don't Need Nor Really Want program? I might join that instead. :mf_rosetinted:

Not yet, I'll forward the idea to Mika, maybe he'll sponsor it :mf_rosetinted:

Ok- so I admit I'm behind the times, because I just watched the last vlog! :mf_lustslow: "From London to Los Angeles - that's decadent". Omigod - he's talking about you, sariflor! And I see ALL OF YOU GUYS! :woot_jump:

*Looks around and forgets she's posting in the Apple thread* Oops. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh but seriously, please, there is no need to explain yourselves, I wasn’t trying to sound harsh either and to judge anyone’s stance/feelings/thoughts. I really didn’t want it to come across that way. I was just saying how I see it, and that I can’t be “an apple” as such because I just get upset with certain criticisms and certain things that are said.

And with this, again, I’m not in any way trying to have a dig at anyone. Everyone is of course free to feel how they wish and express it, so it’s just a little self reflection that I make on MY thoughts and feelings on this.

Of course I also vary in my “Mika obsessive” phases and sometimes I’m on a massive Mika phase (like for example now, since we had the LA gig) where I listen to his music and watch his vids every day, and other times I just don’t feel like listening to his material much, but even on those “down” times I never lose the interest in him as a person/artist, even if I’m not massively into his music right then and I prefer to listen to other things.

What I’m trying to say is that, bar on a couple of occasions (mainly around the whole Lukegate) where I was genuinely disappointed in him as a person, where I questioned his character, I have never actually had a gripe with him or lost my admiration for him, or even been really annoyed to the point of making certain comments.

And that’s all that I was trying to say :original: That is just me. I’m really, REALLY not trying to say that anyone having a different view is wrong (duh!) but expressing how I feel it and that, therefore, I don’t apply the apple tag to myself, even some of my best MFC friends are apples, because I just don’t fulfil the criteria a 100 percent. I really do like Mika too much to get into certain things that would make me a full apple. Again, not saying that apples don’t like him, just that maybe some of us do like him more than others, and that is just the way it is and there’s obviously nothing wrong with that. I don’t mean this to sound patronising, obviously, but I’m just having a hard time expressing this in a coherent way. Anyway I hope that people will understand what I’m trying to say.

I just wanted to clarify it, in case someone took my previous post as some form of attack, which was the last thing that I would ever want.

Ok- so I admit I'm behind the times, because I just watched the last vlog! :mf_lustslow: "From London to Los Angeles - that's decadent". Omigod - he's talking about you, sariflor! And I see ALL OF YOU GUYS! :woot_jump:

*Looks around and forgets she's posting in the Apple thread* Oops. :mf_rosetinted:

I know, I got quite fangurly when I saw that :blush-anim-cl:. I did prefer the adjective that he used on Twatter though (mad and amazing) :naughty:, it somehow sounds nicer than 'of declining morals' :lmao: