Chickadee - congrats on the 5000 posts! :yay: But I'm sorry you're grumpy, but maybe this is the place to retreat when in such mood.

Zoots - And yay for internet!

Greta - this thread is sparse. :boxed: Maybe everyone's happy. :biggrin2:

Sienna - Jack, Christine, and I were the apples in NYC (not sure if Mana or Sara want to consider themselves as such :teehee:)

I think I have turned into a mad fangurl after watching Sivan's Lady Jane video last night. I'm in the wrong place :teehee:

Yeah...:mf_lustslow: For those who aren't fond of the song, that video might just change their minds. :naughty:

Oh that is charming!

Is that her handwriting? :shocked:

It's far better than mine already!

Yeah, she has great penmanship - she writes ALL the time. Mika should include this as a song on a "B" side of a single. :naughty:

Okay. Some more apple-y things I have somehow collected over the last several months.

This is my sparkly one (a gift from a friend down under - not sure if she wants the recognition). :wub2:

IMG_3098.jpg

Random stuff. Okay...I have to admit - one of them actually belongs to Emily...

IMG_3101.jpg

This one reminds me of Jack because I drank one in NYC, and gave her my 2nd one.

IMG_3126.jpg

Ok. I suppose I should go do some grown-up stuff and go to work now.:teehee:

Edited by Suzy

Okay. Some more apple-y things I have somehow collected over the last several months.

This is my sparkly one (a gift from a friend down under - not sure if she wants the recognition). :wub2:

IMG_3098.jpg

Ok. I suppose I should go do some grown-up stuff and go to work now.:teehee:

WHOA. prettyful :wub2:

i want.. *reaches*

Edited by racinghorse83

Thanks guys. Less grumpy today. David Tennant cured me:wub2: I spent last night catching up on David Tennant stuff on youtube and found a show called Takin' Over the Asylum. He was 22 when he was in it:wub2: So young. So gorgeous. So adorable. I want to take him and teach him things:wink2:

So I guess I'm in fangurly mode too:fangurl:, just not for Mika:teehee:

Thanks guys. Less grumpy today. David Tennant cured me:wub2: I spent last night catching up on David Tennant stuff on youtube and found a show called Takin' Over the Asylum. He was 22 when he was in it:wub2: So young. So gorgeous. So adorable. I want to take him and teach him things:wink2:

So I guess I'm in fangurly mode too:fangurl:, just not for Mika:teehee:

Have you seen Blackpool? He was good in that.

Have you seen Blackpool? He was good in that.

I've seen snippets on youtube, but I need to make a concerted effort to track down the whole thing. I like the idea of him singing and dancing.

But at the moment I'm just captivated by how young and gangly he is in this. And I love his floppy hair.:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I think I have turned into a mad fangurl after watching Sivan's Lady Jane video last night. I'm in the wrong place :teehee:

Which video?

I forgot to share this the other day.

IMG_3066.jpg

How adorable. :pinkbow:

Her handwriting's much better than mine too. :naughty:

IMG_3098.jpg

Nice earrings. :naughty:

Oohhh, great video! His voice seems to be getting stronger as he gets older. Good stuff.

I'm glad the NYC Apples had such a great time! I followed the queue updates while I was at work, and I wept a little inside. I so wish I could have been there! *sigh*

Which video?

:naughty:

Nice earrings. :naughty:

:huglove:

Oohhh, great video! His voice seems to be getting stronger as he gets older. Good stuff.

I'm glad the NYC Apples had such a great time! I followed the queue updates while I was at work, and I wept a little inside. I so wish I could have been there! *sigh*

Aw...me too... :wub2:

---------------------------------------------

EDIT: Okay, I know, I know. I'll stop the lovey-dovey posts now. It is the "Apple" thread. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Suzy
Needed to put a disclaimer about my mushiness

Hmmm, I guess it's less annoying live. But its still tad ridiculous. :naughty:

I’m very ambivalent about that song too!

He sings it beautifully, his voice serves him well in it:wub2: he looks very serious when he sings it, but…maybe it’s a language thing but I can’t GET the lyrics.

It feels like I have to hide a vicious smile every time he sings the line: “There’s another reason why you shouldn’t eat fish…”:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I just do not can take this song seriously, and I know you’re not supposed to love everyting without distinction to be a fan, but feel so mean about it because M himself takes the song so seriously…..:boxed:

I don't think he takes the song seriously Sienna. That's my opinion anyway. Especially with the finger wag about not eating fish. :teehee:

Thanks!:sweatdrop:

Then I can relax now!:biggrin2: