Didn't see your last post as an attack, the new one however I don't know what I feel about. But hey, you feel like you feel and I feel like I feel and even if we wanted to change it, we wouldn't be able to :dunno: I think one of the major differences is that my attitude is based on Mika not giving a hoot what I think, do, say and feel - so I don't direct anything at him, neither my attacks nor my affection - I just post rubbish on the internet :dunno:

Didn't see your last post as an attack, the new one however I don't know what I feel about. But hey, you feel like you feel and I feel like I feel and even if we wanted to change it, we wouldn't be able to :dunno: I think one of the major differences is that my attitude is based on Mika not giving a hoot what I think, do, say and feel - so I don't direct anything at him, neither my attacks nor my affection - I just post rubbish on the internet :dunno:

Ok, so the first one was ok and now when I tried to make it better it turns out it’s worse :crybaby: I’m really not focusing this the right way, am I?

Bottomline is: I’m not trying to tell anyone how they should feel, or what is right and what is wrong. As you say it’s just about feelings so there isn’t a right or wrong way. It’s all subjective.

I guess that I was just sort of thinking aloud. Listing my situation and my views.

:lmao:...

Well, that is exactly what it looked like to me :biggrin2:

You know really my attitude has nothing to do with Mika. It's just my own character. I have had exactly the same love/hate relationship with just about every man I've ever known. I don't know Mika but since I waste such inordinate amounts of time worrying about what he's up to and involving myself in his online activities and gigs, it's amounting to the same thing as far as my reactions go.

The thing about Mika is if he ever really annoys me I can just turn off the computer and turn off the music and there are no consequences. He doesn't care what I do.

As long as there's some ranting going on today...

I don't know what it is, but I've been totally disinterested in Mika this week. The euphoria has gone away completely and I'm disinterested in the EP, the new vlog, the Q magazine pictures... nothing sparks my interest at all. I think perhaps I overdosed and I need a week off.

Of course, the moment he announces north american dates I'll be all over it... :mf_rosetinted:

Eh?

Puzzled.

Did you write that or did I ? :confused:

No worries hon! No offense taken at all... one of the things I enjoy about the Apple thread is that we can say what we're thinking without consequence. There are many other places on the forum where I feel like I have to be overly tactful, but here I know that I can pretty much say what I want and my apples will still love me (I hope). And it works both ways... I feel like in this thread we can handle a little more sarcasm, honesty, etc., without being as dreadfully afraid of conflict as some people on the forum are... so by all means... always say what you're thinking. In fact, I think you really are an Apple after all!

Yes, I know what you mean, and that is probably why I felt it safe to post :roftl:

Eh?

Puzzled.

Did you write that or did I ? :confused:

Oh Bab when you use that smiley I just immediately think of ID3 :aah:

HB650Bob7-29-05.jpg

Yeah I'm a dyslexic mutt, so what :mf_rosetinted: Happy birthday Bobskanky :yay:

:lmfao: I love it. And you have called me bob before I seem to remember. :lmao:

Happy Birthday Bab! :wub2:

Thank you honey!

I hope you are feeling better today?

Thank you honey!

I hope you are feeling better today?

How can I forget. I'm privileged to have met and hugged you and ate with you and laughed with you during my first and only trip to London. :wub2:

And I'm doing okay at the moment ....drugs are helping. :insane:

How can I forget. I'm privileged to have met and hugged you and ate with you and laughed with you during my first and only trip to London. :wub2:

And I'm doing okay at the moment ....drugs are helping. :insane:

Ha! The pleasure was all mine, I assure you!

HB650Bob7-29-05.jpg

Yeah I'm a dyslexic mutt, so what :mf_rosetinted: Happy birthday Bobskanky :yay:

:lmao: :lmao: I must admit that this is quite funny :roftl: Bobskanky

And I'm doing okay at the moment ....drugs are helping.

Oh good to hear that :wub2:

Oh yeah, he turns 26 this year.

I mean... she turns 26 this year. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, and his err her birdhday is not the 18th of may but the 18th of august :naughty:. But we need to keep the smoke curtain up :thumb_yello:

Happy Birthday Bab! You keep growing younger and more fabulous with each passing year. :)

Wow, I just realized that yesterday was my 2 year Mikaversary! 2 Years on MFC, I can't believe it! Is it scary that we can measure our Mika fanship in years, rather than weeks or months? Oh man, where has the time gone...

My goal for this year is to hit the 2000 post mark. :naughty:

That is just me. I’m really, REALLY not trying to say that anyone having a different view is wrong (duh!) but expressing how I feel it and that, therefore, I don’t apply the apple tag to myself, even some of my best MFC friends are apples, because I just don’t fulfil the criteria a 100 percent. I really do like Mika too much to get into certain things that would make me a full apple. Again, not saying that apples don’t like him, just that maybe some of us do like him more than others, and that is just the way it is and there’s obviously nothing wrong with that. I don’t mean this to sound patronising, obviously, but I’m just having a hard time expressing this in a coherent way. Anyway I hope that people will understand what I’m trying to say.

I'm in exactly the same boat. I heart my apple friends for their rational views, common sense, and pragmatic attitudes. I'd take that over the "OMG Mika, cancel your tour so you don't get swine flu" types any day. But personally, I'm almost always in too much of a Mika love bubble to be a genuine apple. Hell, I'm sure getting a Mika tattoo alone qualifies me for a lifetime ban from the Apple Club. To say nothing of my gushing gig reports about how lucky we are to share the planet with Mika. :naughty:

Sara, maybe we're quasi-apples? Apple-pears, maybe? Caramel-coated apples? :naughty:

You know really my attitude has nothing to do with Mika. It's just my own character. I have had exactly the same love/hate relationship with just about every man I've ever known.

Same goes for me. I'm pretty much easily pleased in life, situations and relationships unless someone does something to really piss me off. Take London, for example. Apart from the gig and meeting MFCers, I'm excited at seeing the DLR. OMG! Trains without drivers! Yes, I'm easily amused. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm in exactly the same boat. I heart my apple friends for their rational views, common sense, and pragmatic attitudes. I'd take that over the "OMG Mika, cancel your tour so you don't get swine flu" types any day. But personally, I'm almost always in too much of a Mika love bubble to be a genuine apple. Hell, I'm sure getting a Mika tattoo alone qualifies me for a lifetime ban from the Apple Club. To say nothing of my gushing gig reports about how lucky we are to share the planet with Mika. :naughty:

Sara, maybe we're quasi-apples? Apple-pears, maybe? Caramel-coated apples? :naughty:

Same goes for me. I'm pretty much easily pleased in life, situations and relationships unless someone does something to really piss me off. Take London, for example. Apart from the gig and meeting MFCers, I'm excited at seeing the DLR. OMG! Trains without drivers! Yes, I'm easily amused. :blush-anim-cl:

:boxed::naughty:

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes guys!

Yes, yes I am now 26. So what?

Happy belated birthday Bab. Never got to wish you one officially since I was too busy talking to you on MSN. :biggrin2:

Still working on your virtual present. :teehee:

Hehe. Everyone! I got those apple sunglasses!!! Thanks C! Here's a wub and you know how I hate that. :wub2: Yuk