"You're a lonely alcoholic with a tendency to whine..."

finally he wrote a song for us :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

------------------

And Congratulations on 5000 Blue Sky! :thumb_yello:

But I've heard (actually ...read)you have even more exciting news....:shocked:

Not just that, he's clearly been stalking us in private as well :mf_rosetinted:

You're right, how else could he know so much detail about our daily lives? :mf_rosetinted:

I am here to celebrate finally reaching

5000 posts:kachinga:

:yay:

Awww :tears: What a shame - will you look for another one?

I will, but I'm not in a rush... it has to be the right dog. I don't know if I'll go for fostering again, I think I might just adopt, so I'm going to take my time. There's a baby french bulldog puppy that I'm in love with, but it's $2,000 and I'd rather adopt one that needs a home. But damn she's cute... just a little soft beanbag with tiny paws. :wub2:

"You're a lonely alcoholic with a tendency to whine..."

finally he wrote a song for us :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah the ****er.

I will, but I'm not in a rush... it has to be the right dog. I don't know if I'll go for fostering again, I think I might just adopt, so I'm going to take my time. There's a baby french bulldog puppy that I'm in love with, but it's $2,000 and I'd rather adopt one that needs a home. But damn she's cute... just a little soft beanbag with tiny paws. :wub2:

Aw babies are cute, but I nearly always get old cats and they are just adorable, sometimes they do take a little time to fall in love with, but it comes and they are so devoted to you.

Kittens and puppies are cute, but usually find a home easier than older cats and dogs.

Actually that's not what I came in here to say, I got sidetracked by Zoots' puppy story, I'm a sucker for animals.

Anyway, with the influx of Mika news, gigs, press probably and etc, I hope we have much more to moan about it the future and this thread becomes more active.

I am a little sick of Mika touring round every capital city of Europe declaring them all to be so fantastic.

Why can't he go somewhere he thinks is ****???? And say so?

I am a little sick of Mika touring round every capital city of Europe declaring them all to be so fantastic.

Yes, like Australia. "I think Australia is really boring and don't want to tour there but I will because it's good for press." :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, like Australia. "I think Australia is really boring and don't want to tour there but I will because it's good for press." :mf_rosetinted:

Well not sure your Australia example is necessarily a good one, but of course that's the gist of it.

Or maybe he's like the Queen, only sees the nice bits.

Well not sure your Australia example is necessarily a good one, but of course that's the gist of it.

Or maybe he's like the Queen, only sees the nice bits.

Hah, I just wanted to segue to a whine about the omission of Australia from yet another tour. I haven't whined in a while. Good thing I have Lonely Alcoholic now as mood music.

Edited by S&M

Hah, I just wanted to segue to a whine about the omission of Australia from yet another tour. I haven't whined in a while. Good thing I haven Lonely Alcoholic now as mood music.

Hey! This is the apple thread! Since when did you need and excuse to whine about anything in here???

Mood music :lmao:

I've pre-ordered Songs for Sorrow. I don't know what possessed me to part with $40 for 4 tracks and a book of w@nk. I don't know why I financially support an artist who won't even tour here.

However, I did also buy Patrick Wolf Bandstocks and pre-ordered the limited edition boxed version of The Bachelor. That must somehow cancel it out.

Australia hasn't been omitted from the tour (yet :teehee:).

Don't listen to this Twitter rubbish. I think everyone has the wrong end of the stick and he's going to be in Japan, S. America and the US very, very soon on some promo stuff, just like he's been in Oslo, Madrid and Paris the past week. They are not gigs and the rest of the tour dates will be announced later.

Actually that's not what I came in here to say, I got sidetracked by Zoots' puppy story, I'm a sucker for animals.

Anyway, with the influx of Mika news, gigs, press probably and etc, I hope we have much more to moan about it the future and this thread becomes more active.

I was going to say "Like Canberra" but then came to the next page and Twat's post.:teehee:

Australia hasn't been omitted from the tour (yet :teehee:).

Don't listen to this Twitter rubbish. I think everyone has the wrong end of the stick and he's going to be in Japan, S. America and the US very, very soon on some promo stuff, just like he's been in Oslo, Madrid and Paris the past week. They are not gigs and the rest of the tour dates will be announced later.

I'm not holding out a lot of hope though. I guess we just have to wait and see....

BTW, Congrats Blue Sky! And I haven't been here and have no idea what's going on... What's the good news BS?

BTW, Congrats Blue Sky! And I haven't been here and have no idea what's going on... What's the good news BS?

The word JAPAN appeared in a tweet from Mika. I lost the plot for a few days. Back to normal programming now:mf_rosetinted:

Why are you in a **** mood?

Lots of things really-too many to list and bore you with, I just don't feel like being happy today. I do love yop's glasses though on a lighter note.

Lots of things really-too many to list and bore you with, I just don't feel like being happy today. I do love yop's glasses though on a lighter note.

Yeah me too, the glasses and the mood. Too much excitement and euphoria around and it can only get worse. Maybe I should just hole up in this thread and moan and whine to myself.