Even after a fairly prolific week by my own standards, I still cannot match your post count Suzy.

I kept thinking I was almost at 5000 but apparently not. Maybe after the summer?? And after I have sorted out my son's issues???:blink:

I really understand you had a scary moment when your son was missing; your mind quickly goes through a lot of things that can happen, doesn’t it?

How long was he gone? Was he far from home?

I’m so glad to hear he’s safely back home!:wub2:

:blink:Oh no. What's happened?

**EDIT - Oh my, I just read your Twitter updates. My son is 14 in 2 months. I'd be just as lost and perplexed if it happened to my son. Maybe lots of talking. Lots of listening. :blink:

It took me a bit of almost a detective work to go back to a lot of people’s twits, many hours ago and some times buried under a lot of newer twits to find out what you were talking about!

I don’t really know if I like this twitter thingy so much????:blink:

I was thinking that no matter how many angles I think I've got covered, Mika always has an ace up his sleeve. :wink2:

Very true.

I'm putting my Mika-induced psychogenic fugue on hold tomorrow. I am SOOOOO excited to see Adele!!!!! Massey Hall is going to be a great venue for her too. She totally took my breath away last summer when we saw her at the QE Theatre... I have no doubt tomorrow night is going to be just as amazing. Christine - I hope you feel well enough to enjoy it! Suzy & Ryan... wooooooo!!!! It's going to be so good. I wonder if she'll have any new material or cover songs.

PS - is Hot Tottie coming? Did she end up coming to Lily Allen after all?

Edited by zoots14

PS - is Hot Tottie coming? Did she end up coming to Lily Allen after all?

No we couldn't get hot toddy a ticket remember? :naughty:

I ran into her after the Lily gig where she was having a huge rant about a rather large gentleman who was blocking her view.

Lily was so fab though. I can't believe you missed her. So much better than her first two shows in Toronto. She's just like Mika, giving eye contact constantly. And Martin was rockin. :punk:

No we couldn't get hot toddy a ticket remember? :naughty:

I ran into her after the Lily gig where she was having a huge rant about a rather large gentleman who was blocking her view.

Lily was so fab though. I can't believe you missed her. So much better than her first two shows in Toronto. She's just like Mika, giving eye contact constantly. And Martin was rockin. :punk:

I know. That's the first time I've ever left a concert part way through. I barely stuck it out for the first song... felt like I was gonna die! But I had to stay at least one song to see Martin. And we were RIGHT in front of him! Did he ever acknowledge you guys? Did you try to find him after?

Oh, also... that opening band was hilarious, weren't they?!! Natalie Portman's Shaved Head... they were straight out of a Kevin Smith movie. SOOO funny. The girl on keyboards made me laugh so much.

Yes! Funny! I was really entertained by them. I already downloaded that ponytail song. Ha!

Aww, Suzy.

You poor thing. If that silly man doesn't release tour dates soon, he's going to drive us all into a drinking problem. :roftl:

I do like the surreal fruit though. Only, I kind of want to eat it.

Oh I love love daschunds! I thought very seriously about getting one for the entire 3 years before I moved into my condo. But the miniature ones have fragile backs and the stairs are not good for them. They often end up partially paralyzed from slipped discs if they have too much strain during their lives. :boxed:

Apples!!

I know it's not a cat, but...

I'm getting a doggie! I'm going to foster a 12-year old dachshund named Maddie. I've never had a dog before... she's supposedly really mellow and quiet, and just wants to be loved and fed. I don't know whether I'll end up adopting her in the end, but I thought this would be a good way to decide whether having a dog long-term is right for me. It could be a few months or longer... possibly a lot longer because she might be hard to adopt at her age.

Doggieeeee! :teehee:

Awww....:wub2: Congratulations! Bethcha you're gonna fall in love....

If I don't check back in here before noon then send out a rescue team, might not be able to leave early after all :boxed:

*off to work* :sneaky2:

Okay nevermind, I'm back :arf2:

u r kiddin right?!

who else is comin

No kiddin' :mf_rosetinted: Dunno who else, tried to talk Häschen into going but she didn't seem too keen...bought her a ticket anyway though :mf_rosetinted:

No kiddin' :mf_rosetinted: Dunno who else, tried to talk Häschen into going but she didn't seem too keen...bought her a ticket anyway though :mf_rosetinted:

u r crazy!!!

when were u goin to tell me? on the 31.05?

**** i have to get loads of money...fast!!!!!!!!

no gigs in denmark?:boxed: