Yup. Giggled and flat out refused when Sariflor asked.

It's cause he's stalked our site enough to know that such a picture would be in signatures all over the boards. :roftl:

That's exactly what I think as well. He knows.

But wasn't he totally confused the first time someone showed it to him?

Or was that just part of his acting? :sneaky2:

I don't know about that, when was it? I remember Sienna explaining to Andy in Berlin, but I didn't know that anyone had showed it to Mika himself yet.

I don't know about that, when was it? I remember Sienna explaining to Andy in Berlin, but I didn't know that anyone had showed it to Mika himself yet.

Maybe I imagined it? I don't remember who it was, but I think it was at the gig where Sienna showed Andy :dunno:

I'm probably just crazy :naughty:

EDIT: Ah, here we go.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2322416&postcount=496

Maybe I imagined it? I don't remember who it was, but I think it was at the gig where Sienna showed Andy :dunno:

I'm probably just crazy :naughty:

EDIT: Ah, here we go.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2322416&postcount=496

Oh of course, I'm being an idiot :doh: she even got him to sign it!!! And he signed this: 'To The Moon!!' :roftl: . Who knows why he wrote that :naughty:.

Oh and Sara, if he refuses to wear the hat, give him a guilt trip about all the money you've had to spend to follow him on this tour :teehee:

I'll try my best to coax him somehow. Mind you, maybe Suzy who is the original hat person will have more luck.

He's just so sick of seeing me around that he doesn't feel bad at all about telling me to piss off :aah:. We've reached a point in our 'relationship' where he doesn't bother with pleasantries anymore :crybaby:

I'll try my best to coax him somehow. Mind you, maybe Suzy who is the original hat person will have more luck.

He's just so sick of seeing me around that he doesn't feel bad at all about telling me to piss off :aah:. We've reached a point in our 'relationship' where he doesn't bother with pleasantries anymore :crybaby:

Awww :roftl: (we need a smiley that's comforting another smiley :sneaky2:)

*pats*

Well, Mana could do it too :naughty:

*pats*

Mana was there for the failed operation, and I get the feeling that she also now falls into the 'piss off you' category :roftl:.

*pats*

Mana was there for the failed operation, and I get the feeling that she also now falls into the 'piss off, you' category :roftl:.

Of the NYers, I think Suzy is the original decadent one. She has been chasing him to foreign lands since June 07.

Well, there you go then. She can use that to blackmail him into the hat thing :biggrin2:.

Well, there you go then. She can use that to blackmail him into the hat thing :biggrin2:.

I would think the fact she drank his leftover ribena when he had a chest infection would be a better blackmailing tool:teehee:

PS Sara am I so slow I didn't even know you were going to NY....??? I knew you wouldn't resist the kind & fine charms.

I would think the fact she drank his leftover ribena when he had a chest infection would be a better blackmailing tool:teehee:

"This woman is certifiable, who knows what she'll do if I refuse to sign..."

Yeah, I tried to convince him to wear it for a picture in Paris but he said no, no, no...:roftl:.

However, little does he know that I am very persistent, so the hat is coming to NYC with me on Tuesday for another little try...:biggrin2:

:roftl:

Yeah that's the spirit!:naughty:

PS Sara am I so slow I didn't even know you were going to NY....??? I knew you wouldn't resist the kind & fine charms.

"This woman is certifiable, who knows what she'll do if I refuse to sign..."

I'm sure I'll find some Red Bull to perk me up before the gig starts. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope all of the Apples attending tomorrow night's show have a fabulous time! Good luck getting prime spots at the front of the stage, and may all your meet'n'greet wishes come true. :wink2:

I second this. Have fun Gurls!! :biggrin2:

Right, get him into apple custardy so we know where is from now on.:aah:

:roftl: You're in one of those moods again..

I hope all of the Apples attending tomorrow night's show have a fabulous time! Good luck getting prime spots at the front of the stage, and may all your meet'n'greet wishes come true. :wink2:

Oh yes, there are so many apples going to this show!:wub2:

Here are some of them:

wizards-2.jpg

Where the appreciation for Lena's "Kind & Fine Wizard" discussion took root. Eating Lebanese somewhere in South Kensington I think... :naughty:

Babspanky, Christine, Becca, Kata, and Me.