• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was just LUCKY Bez .... :mf_rosetinted: I have my IQ ... Others opinions and following the crowd wouldnt matter to me ... I dont get it either .... i have too many friends to care :lol3::mf_rosetinted:

Good gal :huglove: But it's not necessarily an IQ thing following the crowd,more a confidence issue me thinks

Comment on perezhilton.com, by LaMisma:

SICK OF HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME.

Fuiste tu? :roftl: Digo,porque es una tal 'LaMisma' que lo dijo :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I usually laugh my parts off reading comments on Perez

Some other things I don't like, and I forgot to put in my first post...

- Waking up with the phone ringing...or with the doorbell! :boxed:

- Being ignored

- Sundays

- Monday mornings

- Smelly people (they always seem to like to seat next to me in the bus...argh...)

- Hot weather

- Going to the beach (except for a walk or to see the sunset...)

The nintendo DS does a great brain training game :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I say Sudoku ,even if it's a damn frustrating game,especially for myself who has not so much patience

I don't like people who keep complaining about how horrible their life is while it's not.

The martyrs? Oh yeah....I remember those. It was a fantastic time watching them at work

People who phone or ring the doorbell just as your about to get in the bath :(

yeah...but every single person seems to have been trained especially for that :boxed: and if they don't call when you're about to get in the bath they will surely do so when you just put shampoo on your hair.

It's a conspiracy I tell you ..... evil is at work I tell you :yikes:

:no: i guess you're right.

why why oh why did you ruin my dreams? i thought there would be an end to all this, one day.

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: sorry too much wine :blush-anim-cl:

oh yeah :lmfao: my mum woke me up just when i was about to "meet mika"

:sneaky2:

ah yes,i remember when i was small my mom would come in and go "u sleeping? u sleeping?"

I mean ffs! am i supposed to say "yes!" if i'm sleeping? :roftl::roftl:

It's normally my alarm that does the whole interrupting Mika dream thing ..... Actually there was someone else who said they hate their alarm in the morning ... So do I ... but the other day it woke me up and the radio was playing Happy Ending ..... :wub2: This was at 4.30am though ... but well ... it was still nice :)

ah yes,i remember when i was small my mom would come in and go "u sleeping? u sleeping?"

I mean ffs! am i supposed to say "yes!" if i'm sleeping? :roftl::roftl:

at least it was only when you were little. My mum still does that...and after waking me up she starts blabbing about everything :boxed:

Just people that ring and stay on the house phone for hours chatting S**T .... :roftl:

Caller display people is a must !!! :naughty:

now that's why i only have a mobile phone :naughty:

Actually I tell you what I do hate ... people who invite you round for a girly night in ..... and then spend the entire evening ignoring you cos' they spend the whole night chatting on the phone .... it's so rude ....

Actually I tell you what I do hate ... people who invite you round for a girly night in ..... and then spend the entire evening ignoring you cos' they spend the whole night chatting on the phone .... it's so rude ....

tell me about it :rolleyes:

i have to go to someone's bday tomorrow and i bet she'll spend the whole day kissing her boyfriend and talking stuff that we, the others have no clue about.

i'm so thinking of being "sick" tomorrow. but i was "sick" last year too :thumbdown:

Or in the morning when you're dreaming something nice and THE PHONE RINGS!

I could kill

Exactly I know ppl who were calling at 7:30 am in weekends and once i was dreaming i was a singer and then everything was spoiled :naughty:

hmm, I'm not sure what I don't like right now....

I generally don't like when people focus too much on the negative (I probably shouldn't be in this thread then:naughty:) But we all like a good rant every now and again!

I don't like ungreatfulness and greed.

I don't really like Winter...I've tried to, but the cold and lack of sunlight seriously get me down. :sad:

I really really don't like too much structure, routine and rules! :hair: I also don't like being told what to do.

I hate Maths!

I wish people could be more free and open minded and less...square, life is too short!!

haaaa, I feel better now, nice thread :thumb_yello:

:naughty: