• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When people tell me about their vacations/trips. I don't tell people about mine unless they ask. I could give two sh*ts about what you did on the long weekend. Or last summer. Or in Europe or New York or whever the hell you went. No, I'm not jealous. I just don't care about your stories. I'd rather see a couple photos and carry on with my life, instead of oohing and ahhing over your amazing vaction.

When people tell me about their vacations/trips. I don't tell people about mine unless they ask. I could give two sh*ts about what you did on the long weekend. Or last summer. Or in Europe or New York or whever the hell you went. No, I'm not jealous. I just don't care about your stories. I'd rather see a couple photos and carry on with my life, instead of oohing and ahhing over your amazing vaction.

Yeah! **** those show offs!

Nice rant!

:roftl: A lot of people ask about my trips but they are just making polite chit chat so I don't give them a lot of detail and I don't take pictures anyway. People seem to be interested in Japan and Africa because it's so different but no one gives a rat's ass if you saw Big Ben for the 15th time. :naughty:

:roftl: A lot of people ask about my trips but they are just making polite chit chat so I don't give them a lot of detail and I don't take pictures anyway. People seem to be interested in Japan and Africa because it's so different but no one gives a rat's ass if you saw Big Ben for the 15th time. :naughty:

i do :tears:

i love to see/hear about my friends trips

i do :tears:

i love to see/hear about my friends trips

No! I think asking is way different. I'm talking about those people who offer you a two hour play-by-play of their vacation when you didn't even ask to hear about it. I ask all the time! If I care...:naughty:

• 2 months later...