• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryanair, 27th towards there, 29th back. Very cheapo.

Hostel I dont want to reveal yet:roftl:

No its going to be Kinlay Hostel:thumb_yello: but its a shared dorm room and I'm not sure if anyone is interested in that, but its cheap. And i need cheap!

And I can give a nice tour through Dubs if you like:thumb_yello:

Is a hostel a "jeugdherberg"? I am going for a cheap hotel. But I am in for your nice tour through Dubs :thumb_yello:.

Peeps, I am off, as I said earlier, now I am all: AaaaaaH!!!

How will I be when the dates are really revealed :shocked:.

Now I have even more reasons to visit the MFC on a daily basis :naughty:.

Same here!

Gosh think about when we have tickets!! ... gosh...:woot_jump:

When tour dates are close to being announce i think everyone here will be a bit on edge like lions waiting to pounce:roftl::roftl:

Poor Mika, like a lone wilderbeest, away from the herd, not seeing it 'til it's too late....

POUNCE!!!

And he's caught!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Poor Mika, like a lone wilderbeest, away from the herd, not seeing it 'til it's too late....

POUNCE!!!

And he's caught!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHA

i recon everyone is like that here though...indeed poor mika..

IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

LOL

Ryanair, 27th towards there, 29th back. Very cheapo.

Hostel I dont want to reveal yet:roftl:

No its going to be Kinlay Hostel:thumb_yello: but its a shared dorm room and I'm not sure if anyone is interested in that, but its cheap. And i need cheap!

And I can give a nice tour through Dubs if you like:thumb_yello:

:shocked: What if he announces some other (better :blush-anim-cl:) place for the day after or before now!!

top of the week you think?

:thumb_yello: 'Top of the century' is my standard guess. Pretty much covers it all, I think :naughty:

:shocked: What if he announces some other (better :blush-anim-cl:) place for the day after or before now!!

:thumb_yello: 'Top of the century' is my standard guess. Pretty much covers it all, I think :naughty:

There is only one solution for that: we will have to go to both of the gigs :naughty:.

Suppose that's better than being IN the closet as he normally gets accused of!

Did my Facebook status get you going there Bexxy?

xx

hahah you know it did daisy the moment anyone mentions mika in their facebook status im on here and glued :roftl::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

This is why I keep coming back to MFC!

This whole thing is hilarious!

Mika really can't even break wind without us finding out can he.

Oh, I will very happily stay out of that newsflash loop, thank you very much!! :roftl:

The promoter must have made a mistake , everyone has been specifically told not to go on sale until instructed.

Still nothing beats the Leeds party :punk:

And ahhhhh Leeds now that brings back memories and i hope 2009 will be even better :punk:

No won't be as good as Leeds as don't think I can go and that was MY bday party:thumbdown:

Still be in recovery....altho might get a ticket just incase.

Have to be the disabled bit tho as any pushing and shoving and could be the end of me!

Would make the New CD rumours true tho end of May wasn't it?....MY BDAY TOO!!! *AHEM-the 25th of May... MIKA! * Bank Holiday Weekend:wink2:

xx

No won't be as good as Leeds as don't think I can go and that was MY bday party:thumbdown:

Still be in recovery....altho might get a ticket just incase.

Have to be the disabled bit tho as any pushing and shoving and could be the end of me!

Would make the New CD rumours true tho end of May wasn't it?....MY BDAY TOO!!! *AHEM-the 25th of May... MIKA! * Bank Holiday Weekend:wink2:

xx

oohh end of may next album released rumours...i havent heard anything...but i have been relying on mfc pals on facebook for news updates :naughty::thumb_yello:

And yeah theres nothing like feeling as if your lungs are going to be pushed up through your throat when mika first comes onstage and you get the big PUSSHHH :shocked: