Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

I wish I could remember the exact time I discovered him! I just vaguely know it was at the beginning of 07. Or maybe the end of 06...? I think it was 07 though.......

Gah! I can't remember. Oh well. :naughty:

Haha:roftl:

During the summer, I wold sing Grace Kelly non-stop, and when I heard Relax, I felt less attracted to his music(Yes because I thought his appearance was ridiculous, too bouncy, I even thought he was gay.:naughty::doh:) So I stopped listening to him. Then I heard LT, BG, HE one day for curiosity and that was it, I had to get the album. Theen the obssession started.:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha:roftl:

During the summer, I wold sing Grace Kelly non-stop, and when I heard Relax, I felt less attracted to his music(Yes because I thought his appearance was ridiculous, too bouncy, I even thought he was gay.:naughty::doh:) So I stopped listening to him. Then I heard LT, BG, HE one day for curiosity and that was it, I had to get the album. Theen the obssession started.:naughty:

Shocking.

:naughty:

My friend sent LT to me online one night, and that did it for me. I absolutely couldn't get the song out of my head! I couldn't stop watching interviews/listening to his podcast either. :naughty:

I thought I'd get over him soon but..here I am two years later.

oh, I'm excited about acoustic gigs too: I have always been a GREAT fan of acoustic version even of the old songs. I am just very afraid these gigs'll turn into a total mess, a bigger mess than all the messes previously happened. I hope I am wrong.

lots of new fans, very small venues, possibly presold ticks with people trying to sneak in anyway.. *shivers*

I hope I'm just being negative. :boxed:

I'm feeling very much like that. I definitely am not having a new fan reaction either, as much as I love what I'm hearing and as much as I want to see acoustic gigs (or any gigs with new material).

I have sort of resigned myself to the fact that it's going to be a mess, but mess or not these things usually turn out in the end. Just have to take a deep breath and roll with it.

Generally speaking though I am having mixed emotions. There is a part of me I think that was hoping this album would be crap so that I could just mourn a bit and move on.

The prospect of another 2-year rollercoaster ride is a bit daunting. Once you get on there seems to be no way to get off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Pallett

Canadian .... Mika's got a soft spot for Canadian people ;)

born on 7 september.... same day as I was.. thats why I love so much his violin :naughty:

I found him months ago !I knew he was from Final Fantasy

I recommend everyone here to listen to 'The Butcher 'and 'Ultimatum':thumb_yello:

you stopped listening to him because you thought he was gay..? :shocked: :blink

Yes, I was very prejudicial and childish by then.:naughty:

Stupid mistake!

I also thought he was annoying.

Shocking.

:naughty:

My friend sent LT to me online one night, and that did it for me. I absolutely couldn't get the song out of my head! I couldn't stop watching interviews/listening to his podcast either. :naughty:

I thought I'd get over him soon but..here I am two years later.

Indeed:naughty:

Haha, I was dazzled by him too, I watched a lot of interviews and live performances, and imagining if there was anybody else who loved him as much as I did.. Then I came across the MFC:roftl:

Haha:roftl: I wonder how long I'll like him.

I'm feeling very much like that. I definitely am not having a new fan reaction either, as much as I love what I'm hearing and as much as I want to see acoustic gigs (or any gigs with new material).

I have sort of resigned myself to the fact that it's going to be a mess, but mess or not these things usually turn out in the end. Just have to take a deep breath and roll with it.

Generally speaking though I am having mixed emotions. There is a part of me I think that was hoping this album would be crap so that I could just mourn a bit and move on.

The prospect of another 2-year rollercoaster ride is a bit daunting. Once you get on there seems to be no way to get off.

aww, someone feeling like me, I feel less alone. :naughty:

I don't have the mixed emotions bit, I'm completely looking forward to his album and liking a lot what I heard so far, but I understand what you mean about being worried for the infection.. once he stars touring, it's like a drug.. not good. :blush-anim-cl:

Ermmm....Hellooooooo :naughty::bleh:

Personally though, I don't think that he's totally unaware of Valentine's. He's just pretending not to be.

What in Spanish we call 'hacerse el Sueco', which more or less means to pretend that you have no idea of what's going on. And, hilariously, if you take the literal meaning of the sentence, it means 'to pretend to be Swedish' :lmfao::lmfao:

What on earth have we done to deserve such name-calling!? :lmfao:

What on earth have we done to deserve such name-calling!? :lmfao:

haha don't worry i think every culture choose a random country, in here it's called "konuya Fransız kalmak"-->"pretending to be French" as you know something and pretend not to:naughty:

I took her to a gig last year and when we spoke to him after she couldn't think of anything else to say.....Well I think her exact words were 'You'd make such a good son-in-law' :shocked:' He just laughed...I'm not sure whether to be offended or not :naughty:

:lmfao: Oh my loord!! :floor:

Finally (I hope), someone who can help this technical disaster, called me!

Can you please tell how I can put those video's on my Ipod. What programms/sites do I need? You woul be the hero of the day, for me! (Someone else may help me too, if he or she wants).

I can extract MP3 files, and put them on my Ipod, but that's it :blush-anim-cl:

uhmm sry ^^didn't see that until now. well do you already know how to download them ?

if not , you can go to this site :

http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6QbaiisdNTE

on this site you can put the link from youtube on and first click "download" and then choose the downloading link for mp4,..

if you done that you have the video, and then you just go to your itunes and put it in the movie section :D

haha if my description is unclear ^^tell mee :D

So I just dragged my mum to the computer and showed her the vlog...the first thing she asks, "How come his hair is so straight?" She really liked his hair and thought it was natural (well the ones she saw weren't the granny curl ones, but other wavy ones) :lmao: Gee she wasn't even excited :thumbdown: I've tried soooo hard over the past 2 yrs with my parents...they came a long way cause they enjoy his songs (some), dad loves them all though! But still they aren't as excited :(:thumbdown::sneaky2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by daydreambeliever

I regret not joining the fan club sooner! I discovered him in early 2007...but didn't join until February of 2008!

I forget what took me so long...

Same here! :crybaby::mad3::bash:

Me too!! I had joined myspace and mikasounds. I kept seeing the MFC logo on videos and hearing the join us.... But did I listen? noooo What finally did it was I missed his Leno appearance after the Grammy's and I live in the US. The notice about it on mikasounds was the day after. I got all excited to go home and watch it and then, total deflation, I missed it.

I think when the album comes out, and we hear the official name for the 'clapping song' we'll forget about the official titel and keep calling it the 'clapping song' :naughty:

As I see it it’s our duty as fans!:wink2:

Celebrating the in jokes and games of the MFC!:thumb_yello:

:blink:

No?

Then...

He's got the looks nananananana on your knees...

He's got money on the bank nanananana...????:roftl:

(that's how i sing it coz couldn't memorise lyrics yet...

Oh age def cuts on your memo...:naughty:)

:sneaky2: already mocking and the album is not out yet :sneaky2:

just... Rain :blush-anim-cl:

Like Ingie says....

I woke up...

and it rained it rained

it rained it rained

it rained it rained

it rained it rained

it rained it rained

it rained it rained

it rained it rained

it rained it rained