What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing REALLY made me happy today... oh yes,except finding out that I'll be pen pals with Marie (Superstar) :wub2: and seeing Pulp and Polarkreis18 on the TV,of course! :kachinga:

KACHING---A!

- seeing billboards all over the city announcing the Killers concert:punk:

- a sunny and relatively warm day

My friend went to the Killers concert here and said it was TO DIE FOR! She said that they did a really cool acoustic cover of Sam's Town. :naughty:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 'Whoo' was because I'm going to a gay festival in ybor city and have a good chance of seeing RuPaul live in a little cabaret tonight!!!!!

Esa cancion era re comica! Mi papa queria que gane esa chica porque es de Independiente, y el tambien. Todavia miramos los partidos, los pasan en Manolos. Alguna ves fuistes ahi? Lo tienen en Miami Beach pero tambien esta en Uruguay, Peru, y Argentina. The Real World lo hacen cada vez en un estado distinto. Como una vez era en Austin (Texas) y lavez antes de esa era en Key West que es como unas horas sur de Miami.
No, Nunca fui ahi! jaja

The local radio station is having a contest to win FRONT ROW tickets and backstage passes to a Meet & Greet with the NKOTB -- all you have to do is be creative -- Alysia thinks we have this one in the bag! :roftl:

It happened yesterday, but it still makes me happy today. I got a gold at piano ISSMA (Indiana State School Music Association)!!! I felt really bad for my friend though because I got my score first and then she got a silver :(

4.gif

U2 WILL BE ANNOUNCING TOUR DETAILS ON THE 9TH OF MARCH!!!

GOD BLESS BONO, ADAM, EDGE AND LARRY!

That, and the police are looking at talking to the little sh!ts that threw rocks at my car, kicked a fence in and have damaged the footbridge in my area... little bastards... :sneaky2: