What made you happy today?

keti

Oh.... I really have a lot to be happy for this week and the next:roftl:

I'm going to get the piano book to Adele and Coldplay... :wub2: My mom's ordering them for me later tonight!:biggrin2::boing:

Oh and avoca, I hope it gets there soon!:huglove:

thx, dear. :wub2: and I hope your coldplay paino book gets to you soon as well.

didn't know you were a pianist.. :bleh:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thx, dear. :wub2: and I hope your coldplay paino book gets to you soon as well.

didn't know you were a pianist.. :bleh:

You're welcome!:huglove:

Well... I'm an apprentice. Been playing it for... what, 9 months now?:biggrin2:

Hey here's me playing in the best piano of my life... the one I meantioned a couple pages ago.. I can't shut up with it:naughty: Sorry I'm playing fast and making mistakes, but I didn't have any sheets and I didn't want anyone to notice I was recording... You'll have to open it with Quicktime if you have.:bleh:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gngyrgtzlkm

Sorry to talk so much and show you this and be all bragging but I'm really overexcited with it...:roftl:

don't be sorry, it's human and it's positively a good thing. :thumb_yello:

piano is a fascinating instrument to me, even way before mika. it's one I'd have loved to play, if I were a musical person, which I'm not. but I love to hear it playing.

will check your video. :wink2:

don't be sorry, it's human and it's positively a good thing. :thumb_yello:

piano is a fashinating instrument to me, even way before mika. it's one I'd have loved to play, if I were a musical person, which I'm not. but I love to hear it playing.

will check your video. :wink2:

Thanks for understanding... But I know it might annoy some people and I never intend that.:bleh:

I thought I wasn't the kind of person that would play a piano before I started... But once you do, you can't stop. :biggrin2: And the best is that you get better and better, eventually! :punk: I loved how it sounded, but I didn't want to take classes because I was already with too many activities outside of school, had guitar lessons and music theory, but this year I signed up for piano too... I'm still in those lessons but I'm really uninterested in guitar nowadays.. Piano is just the best:naughty: And music theory turns out to be really useful at reading sheets, writing songs down and playing them correctly...

It's just an audio.. But thanks for checking it:bleh:

wow.. you call your self an apprentice.. i thought I'd be hearing smt really basics, but instead it's very good! :wub2:

I seem to hear the intro notes to over my shoulder at some point.. is it just concidential..? :blink:

wow.. you call your self an apprentice.. i thought I'd be hearing smt really basics, but instead it's very good! :wub2:

I seem to hear the intro notes to over my shoulder at some point.. is it just concidential..? :blink:

Aw thanks! :bleh: I feel really flattered:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

No, it isn't... That's me indeed playing Over my Shoulder and then the piano solo part... The song sounds a bit all the same because I couldn't remember it all... And I made a different ending to it:roftl:

Aw thanks! :bleh: I feel really flattered:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

No, it isn't... That's me indeed playing Over my Shoulder and then the piano solo part... The song sounds a bit all the same because I couldn't remember it all... And I made a different ending to it:roftl:

LMAO ok.. :bleh: well I had got it right then :thumb_yello: it's just such a beautiful song.. I whish the new album ones will be like that too.. :wub2:

LMAO ok.. :bleh: well I had got it right then :thumb_yello: it's just such a beautiful song.. I whish the new album ones will be like that too.. :wub2:

Oh they will.... :wub2:

And on the start it's the any other world intro:bleh:

In one class, we chose topics for a MAJOR project. I chose/got a really good one! :punk:

Also, I made a reservation for my birthday party.

ooh what topic did you get? :cheerful_h4h:

today I really liked the weather:wub2:

My cousin (not a mikafan) said she had seen the pics of Mika & lady GaGa and she said that Mika looks great! And I was not the one that started talking about Mika! I was like :shocked: and then :wub2: So sweet of her :wub2:

today i went to the city to buy twilight. :naughty:

but i also went to a jewlery shop - and got a new bracelet. when i saw it, i squealed. it so reminds me of mika's one. my wrist is getting crowded now. :naughty:

picture.php?albumid=53&pictureid=2687

I love your watch!

OT:

-A message from a friend that I haven't spoken in ages.

-Nice weather

-Party tonight