What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dance teacher/classmate (Joe) who looks so much like Mika it's painful tobe around him :naughty:

We had a good bit of fun today playing this game where you poke people in a ircle, we were doing it all the way down stairs and at thebottom he poked me and ran off. After lunch I found him and poked him :roftl:

It was fun. Also on our way down stairs he tild me that he'd been compared to Russell Brand and wondered if he was really that metro :naughty: I love the boy to death but my only problem is that he's not the biggest fan of gay people. He doesn't have a problem with them but is insulted tobe mistaken for gay. Anyway, to tell you the truth when lots og people first meet him they wonder if he is, as did I, but I told him that he just seem very sensitive and thats why people might think he's metro/

I also told him that half of the school is in love with him (which is true btw, he pops up in TONS of conversations I have and the reviews are ALWAYS good.)

but i real;ized the other day that he's not like Mika just by looks and musical talent but he acts a bit like him too.

After 2nd period he asked me to wait for him and walk with him to our third. Needless to say I was more than happy to oblige and happily talked to him on our way upstairs. He was adorable and kinda flirty and THEN brought up his girlfriend :sneaky2:

HE TEASES!! I don't think he does it on purpose like Mika does, but nonetheless. Andhe always gives these 'sexy' looks and in dance class he does these moves that would seem sexual and tries to exlain that we're not to do it in a sexual way then does it in a sexual way to show us what not to do :hair:

He torments me!

but I love him so!

And i told him about this dream I had where he was wearing shorts and he pulled them up in order to get a job and so he moved his leg out from under his desk, did one of those looks, and pulled his shorts leg up.

I swear i nearly died.

Anyway. sorry for blabbing so much. :blush-anim-cl:

um, yeah. so. it was a good day.

How is their album ?

It's amazing! :wub2: I first read some comments on YouTube saying how lame it is, so I didn't want to buy it, but yesterday I saw it in the store and said:"Hell! Of course I'm going to buy it!!" - and it was the last copy of it too :naughty:

Anyway, it's totally worth buying, especially if you like their previous albums as well. :wink2:

And Johnny's voice.. :wub2:

It's amazing! :wub2: I first read some comments on YouTube saying how lame it is, so I didn't want to buy it, but yesterday I saw it in the store and said:"Hell! Of course I'm going to buy it!!" - and it was the last copy of it too :naughty:

Anyway, it's totally worth buying, especially if you like their previous albums as well. :wink2:

And Johnny's voice.. :wub2:

I'm on holiday! :punk:

I'm not into "wire to wire " but I absolutely love their last song "Hostage of Love " and I like their 1st album the most :wub2:

Me too Easter holliday actually :punk: