Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!

NuttyGummy

Hi my name is Tara.

I live in central N.Y. where it’s FINALLY starting to warm up a little! Yay for spring!

I am a receiving clerk for a hardware store of sorts (Which means I am a glorified receiver with more paperwork. Bah, paperwork!)

I am currently researching some stuff for a novel I want to start writing that will on day get finished and published. *crosses fingers* (here’s hoping)

I found out about Mika some time ago while watching Good Morning America, back when I actually had the occasional morning off.

I think the first song I heard was ‘Love Today’ and I was like “Yes! This is awesome!” The rest is history.

I hope to get to meet all of you at some point or another.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my name is Tara.

I live in central N.Y. where it’s FINALLY starting to warm up a little! Yay for spring!

I am a receiving clerk for a hardware store of sorts (Which means I am a glorified receiver with more paperwork. Bah, paperwork!)

I am currently researching some stuff for a novel I want to start writing that will on day get finished and published. *crosses fingers* (here’s hoping)

I found out about Mika some time ago while watching Good Morning America, back when I actually had the occasional morning off.

I think the first song I heard was ‘Love Today’ and I was like “Yes! This is awesome!” The rest is history.

I hope to get to meet all of you at some point or another.

Hey Tara!!! have fun here honey!! :thumb_yello: good luck with your project! :punk:

Hello :bye:

I hope you enjoy yourself here on the MFC

There are some creative writer types on the oldlings - you don't strictly qualify (oldling = over 30 :naughty:) but we accept honorary members :thumb_yello: Come & say hi when you get the chance.

Hello :bye:

I hope you enjoy yourself here on the MFC

There are some creative writer types on the oldlings - you don't strictly qualify (oldling = over 30 :naughty:) but we accept honorary members :thumb_yello: Come & say hi when you get the chance.

Sounds like fun! I'll stop by for sure.