Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Oh thaaaaaat's right!

I remember now :D

And Pamela Martha Focker...

Can I please ask a stupid question?

Why is Pamela Martha Focker any ruder than any other name paired wit that sirname???

:roftl::roftl:

To me, I think it's because when you say it Martha sounds like mother. I'm sure Pamela might sound like something else but I'm not sure what else. It's kind of like that game Mad Gab. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just saw the new blog...

one word: love.

The 1940's disney inspired sound is cool. Also, the kurt weill inspired strings orchestra bit, i thought was amazing. The jerry haigh bit was interesting as well. Thank you, mika, for these updates. It will be interesting to see how everything is put together, in the final product.

I am getting (like everyone else on here) increasingly excited about the new album. I adore seeing how things are put together and complied, so i think these blogs are brilliant.

Bring on more...we love 'em.

peace, people!!!!!!

Why do you always find a reason to argue??

Everyone's here for the same thing, the guy!!!

Has EVERYONE seen it now?

PS: When I posted this earlier, I didn't know others would not be able to view it.

[same thing happened to me with the #27. MIKA's WHITE CHRISTMAS Vlog!]

Edited by A. Clay

mmmmmmmm last twitter reminds me i need a good breakfast.......:naughty:

i'm not into cinnamon much though, i'll go for a croissant! :biggrin2:

*trots to the kitchen at the rhythm of smurf song*

happy new day in twitter/MS world!

:bye:

What an amazing musician Mika is!!! He's not just an average

singer/songwriting popstar!!

He is the stuff that legends are made of!!!

Music Blog Part two is....

PHENOMINAL... AMAZING... INCREDIBLE...!!!!!

What a privilage it is to be alive right now, when Mika is here!!!!! :thumb_yello:

if you prefer, in your profile, you can change it not to receive email notification... that's what i did, it was getting too crazy

OMG, all these news! And on top of everything 've only just now found out Mikasounds is on Twitter! Shame on me! :)

Sorry for the outburst, I've just watched the video and I'm smitten. lol

I'm getting really excited for his new album after hearing the little snippets of music in his vlogs.:wink2:

I wish for it to be as good as LICM, and in that case we are following a man who is writing music history!:wub2:

I'm getting really excited for his new album after hearing the little snippets of music in his vlogs.:wink2:

I wish for it to be as good as LICM, and in that case we are following a man who is writing music history!:wub2:

aww! beautiful words! :wub2:

if you prefer, in your profile, you can change it not to receive email notification... that's what i did, it was getting too crazy

It’s nice with the messages from people I recognise, but there’s a lot crap too!:naughty:

*goes to look*

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

oh i just watched the new vlog ! ... feels like things are starting to get exciting ! :biggrin2:

This song snippet is Mika all over and very individual :naughty: In a way i felt he's making his fantasies and dreams come true all over again with that song - Which i think is wonderful :wub2:

The snippet of the song isn't really my cup of tea though tbh .. it reminded me of billy brown for some reason and that wasnt one of my fav's either ... But from what i heard in vlog 1 theres going to be a good mixture of melodies and tunes on the album !!! ..... so whether i like that one snippet or not i still think the album will be amazing !! Billy brown even grew on me from the live performances ! :naughty:

I must say Mika World feels like its coming back to life with all the blogs , tweets and music snippets ! :biggrin2: Thanks mika ! :wub2:

I must say Mika World feels like its coming back to life with all the blogs , tweets and music snippets ! :biggrin2: Thanks mika ! :wub2:

a good good feeling! i feel young again!

Aww Kurt :wub2:

i tried to build a spanish sentence yesterday and completely failed. :roftl: it ended up as: Mika, breastfeed me. :roftl: Milk it!