Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Yes, only that... it's the other way around? :blink:

"You’re right LeiRe, it is!! We should probably review Sesame Street or have a new blog instead!"

:floor: :floor: :floor:

No offence, just gifted with a peculiar humour :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another thing about the pic is it's been flipped!

Look at his neck, the mole is on the left there, when in fact it's really on his right. HA!

Actually - that is an indication that he posted the picture himself - if you show people photos of themselves, one correct and one flipped, they tend to choose the flipped photo because a mirror image is how they are used to seeing themselves. Whereas another person would choose the unflipped picture.

Actually - that is an indication that he posted the picture himself - if you show people photos of themselves, one correct and one flipped, they tend to choose the flipped photo because a mirror image is how they are used to seeing themselves. Whereas another person would choose the unflipped picture.

I never knew that!

interesting, thanks S :wink2:

I'm not a stalker, I'm just very observant, especially as far as his neck is concerned:wink2::naughty:

I know:naughty:

That is actually really interesting Silver.............I like it when we Oldlings can impart knowledge:naughty: (doesn't happen very often:wink2:)

Another thing about the pic is it's been flipped!

Look at his neck, the mole is on the left there, when in fact it's really on his right. HA!

member of the club "I know M's body by heart" :naughty:

*Subscribes*

But not to Twitter, I think :naughty:

I won't subscribe either :sneaky2:

I emailed Perez Hilton yesterday and asked if he could please tell us if mikasounds was in fact the real twitter of our little pop tart.

He had this to say.

Yes, that's his real Twitter.

xoxo

Problem solved, we have contact! :wink2:

Perez reply to you? cool :naughty:

I was sure it was Mika because he wrote only once and is already almost 24 hours :roftl:

I emailed Perez Hilton yesterday and asked if he could please tell us if mikasounds was in fact the real twitter of our little pop tart.

He had this to say.

xoxo

Thank you. We have so many skeptics here. :no:

:naughty:

member of the club "I know M's body by heart" :naughty:

I won't subscribe either :sneaky2:

I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who will keep us updated with his posts (tweets? is that the term?)

:mf_rosetinted: which will be about as often as he blogs, I would think

He had this to say.

xoxo

cool! :punk:

If we can sign him up to 30 different social networks perhaps we'll get one message per day. :thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

8am: Now which should I update today - YouTube? Mikasoundsblog .....

noon: ...Twitter... or maybe Myspace .. oh look it's time for lunch with Perez - maybe I'll update tomorrow..

He had this to say.

xoxo

See? SEEEEEE? Why did everyone immediately suspect me of such dark business:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not in Twitter just because of Mika, I already was there before him :bleh: HA !

I have NO shame and am totally ready to admit that the ONLY reason that I have subscribed to Twitter IS because Mika is there..............I am beyond caring:roftl:

See? SEEEEEE? Why did everyone immediately suspect me of such dark business:mf_rosetinted:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets just think about that one for a moment:naughty:

:lmfao:

8am: Now which should I update today - YouTube? Mikasoundsblog .....

noon: ...Twitter... or maybe Myspace .. oh look it's time for lunch with Perez - maybe I'll update tomorrow..

:lmfao::naughty: