Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

He joined Twitter?!?! :shocked:

why? :blink:

Twitter seems to be the most pointless and annoying of all social networking sites.. Seriously, Perez has a lot to answer for!:sneaky2::bleh:

gah! Sorry, but I really don't get this, I mean if he's barely even blogging lately, then why start a new thing that he has to keep up with.

It seems so...weird. I actually was hoping that Mika wouldn't be such a follower...I'm looking forward to see how this works out.

I really don't want to join, but now I feel that if we don't we'll miss out on some actual news.

Though I don't feel so bad having Lady Gaga's album now, my friends gave me a bit of a hard time for liking her. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, but I really don't get this, I mean if he's barely even blogging lately, then why start a new thing that he has to keep up with.

It seems so...weird.

I feel exactly the same :thumb_yello:

and of course, maybe he doesn't want us - the die hard, follow him to the end of the earth, fans. Maybe he wants fresh blood :boxed:

I think it would be a really good tool for him that way but he needs to stay on top of these things a bit more. There are ways to integrate Twitter with his blog and Facebook so it could end up being less work for him in the long run.

He's got 400,000 fans on Facebook and this is a fantastic resource for him. He could update it all the time without any extra effort.

Yeah, I noticed that from Perez's page, because you can view it.

Just thought that by joining you'd get alerts or something...

I'll stay a non twitter me thinks :naughty:

oh yes you get e mail notifications,better make a fake account just to follow M and write silly things as i do:naughty:

There are ways to integrate Twitter with his blog and Facebook so it could end up being less work for him in the long run.

He could update it all the time without any extra effort.

i totally agree, i added the twitter widget to my (and my cousins, that i sneak onto) facebook and myspace pages, it's so much easier to keep track of everything :-D x

I think it would be a really good tool for him that way but he needs to stay on top of these things a bit more. There are ways to integrate Twitter with his blog and Facebook so it could end up being less work for him in the long run.

He's got 400,000 fans on Facebook and this is a fantastic resource for him. He could update it all the time without any extra effort.

How long will it be till he realises that you are the person he needs in his team?

I've started sending him links. Too bad he seems to have disappeared from Twitter as quickly as he appeared. :sneaky2::naughty:

Oh, he'll come back; Probably when he has enough time in his hands to go and stalk you :naughty:

That's so funny.

Mine is $19.

Wonder what our MFC accounts are worth?

i'm worth $3. i can't even buy a macdonald's happy meal with that :naughty::sneaky2:

I would NEVER threaten the health of my fellow MFCers in times like these:naughty:

Besides, where'd you think I would have stolen the pic from? :naughty:

i actually thought you did it also. you do funny blogs/vlogs, so i thought you were doing this one also. as for the picture, i figured you put his face on a body :naughty: see ingie, in a way, it's a compliment... you are THAT good! :thumb_yello:

i totally agree, i added the twitter widget to my (and my cousins, that i sneak onto) facebook and myspace pages, it's so much easier to keep track of everything :-D x

Oh ! That sounds good Ruby ! Does that mean that I can have a link or smth. on MS & FB to Twitter ... rather than having to have a 'tab' open to check ??

('scuse my ignorance, I'm new at it ... :wink2: ) :thumb_yello:

i'm worth $3. i can't even buy a macdonald's happy meal with that :naughty::sneaky2:

i actually thought you did it also. you do funny blogs/vlogs, so i thought you were doing this one also. as for the picture, i figured you put his face on a body :naughty: see ingie, in a way, it's a compliment... you are THAT good! :thumb_yello:

Could've been a good one....though I'm not that evil:naughty:

ok...i've had a weird day...been dizzy, fainted and now i'm half blind...:boxed:

so...could anyone tell me... is that really mika's twitter? does that mean he won't use the blog anymore? :sad:

and do i really have to sign up on twitter to see his profile...

excuse me for being silly today but my brain is altered :blink:

1)... is that really mika's twitter?

2)does that mean he won't use the blog anymore? :sad:

3)and do i really have to sign up on twitter to see his profile...

yes(because there is no updates since 20something hours,that must be him:naughty:)

no(i think)

no

yes(because there is no updates since 20something hours,that must be him:naughty:)

no(i think)

no

thanks!

*goes back bed*

i hope i'll see you guys tomorrow...if i'll still be alive... :blink:

:huglove:

I do, to a degree. But sometimes his interests leave me cold, and thinking he's not my kind of person at all, which is a little disappointing.

Like his big thing about his Louboutin shoes for instance. I just found that boring, self indulgent and shallow.

But that's just my opinion and I know there is more to Mika than that.

:thumb_yello:

I know what you mean, but I don't aspire to be his twin soul, of course, so not matching interests is not a problem for me :naughty: I still find his curious :thumb_yello: