Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have to apologize to you ingie..i really thought you created a fake twitter account for mika!:shocked:

and i thought april's fool was near............:wink2:

actually i think i have overestimated you!:naughty:

and underestimated mika! apparently he could do it himself!:roftl:

I would NEVER threaten the health of my fellow MFCers in times like these:naughty:

Besides, where'd you think I would have stolen the pic from? :naughty:

I would NEVER threaten the health of my fellow MFCers in times like these:naughty:

Besides, where'd you think I would have got the pic from?

Well that's the thing. Some of us are quite resourceful but unseen cam pics of Mika in LA is a real stretch even for MFCers. :naughty:

Oh and about the chatty musicians...Lily Allen was home last week and bored so she was using Twitter quite a bit. Asking people what she should bake. She decided on a lemon cake and posted a pic when she'd finished baking it. It turned out very brown for what you'd expect from a lemon cake so people were saying it looked like poo. Nice fans. :naughty:

I think he grasps it but like a lot of other things involved in his work he doesn't do it consistently or in a timely manner because there are other things either more urgent or more interesting competing for his time.

I don't have much in common with Mika but I think I understand that about him because I am exactly the same. I have dumped Facebook and am now soley interested in Twitter because it's a new toy and it's more fun at the moment. :naughty:

I also think that the negative reactions to what he's interested in have discouraged him.

Imogen Heap is very chatty and she will start following you immediately back.

I also find Calvin Harris hilarious but he's a bit course. Don't know if you like that sort of thing. :naughty:

Thanks Christine- have joined both- Imogen Heap I like, KH I'll soon find out.

Well that's the thing. Some of us are quite resourceful but unseen cam pics of Mika in LA is a real stretch even for MFCers. :naughty:

Unless ofcourse Mika and I are like BFF's and he's sitting next to me right now doing the chachacha:mf_rosetinted:

But no:roftl:

I mean I like to know his likes and what he's interested in :wink2:

I do, to a degree. But sometimes his interests leave me cold, and thinking he's not my kind of person at all, which is a little disappointing.

Like his big thing about his Louboutin shoes for instance. I just found that boring, self indulgent and shallow.

But that's just my opinion and I know there is more to Mika than that.

Edited by babspanky

Let´s hope, that Marimari will not find out about the twitterthing, because when she does Twitter would break down.............................. I pray for her beeing innonence a long long time..............

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Poor her don't mess with her...guess she just has much things on her mind to share...so let her (if server can handle it)...:naughty:

i joined twitter and then deleted my account..as i did with facebook.

i'm so tired of all this fuss for nothing

i'll read news here in mfc, patiently waiting for them.

only album and dates, that's all.

gaga and twitter and all that jazz....i'm bored!

i'm sorry i feel so bad about all this, but it's exactly how i feel today...maybe just a grumpy oldling.

enjoy the fun!

i joined twitter and then deleted my account..as i did with facebook.

i'm so tired of all this fuss for nothing

Robi you don't need an account. You can just go there and look, same as with his blog page.

It is a lot of fuss for nothing though for sure. :naughty:

Today i created and elaborated a theory:

The theory of the return-stalking

We already know the concept of the word "stalking".

To use a professional media (professional because the title is not name-surname but the name of a professional website) to put into not useful informations is a kind of "return-stalking" towards people who are waiting useful informations.

:original:

Today i created and elaborated a theory:

The theory of the return-stalking

We already know the concept of the word "stalking".

To use a professional media (professional because the title is not name-surname but the name of a professional website) to put into not useful informations is a kind of "return-stalking" towards people who are waiting useful informations.

:original:

I think Mika has more direct methods of return stalking that are quite similar to our methods of stalking him. :naughty:

uhm...part 8 actually:naughty:

I felt there was something weird while I was writing it :floor: Now I'm 100% sure that I'm really tired! :lmfao:

Okay then.. woohoo part 8 :yay::naughty: