• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mica is a very eclectic and avid music lover, he's always be quite candid about that...

I don't know who the hell is Lady Gaga and quite honestly I don't want to hear her music today because I am still a little hungover with yesterday Burgundy overdrinking :shocked: .

But I bet you -again, need the money- that she is a moderately gifted singer. Nothing threatening to Mica or likely to make him feel bad about liking what she does :wink2: .

He may love dead geniuses but when musicians are still alive and having a career and a musical future, he prefers them not to be too good. He is the genius :bow: .

Cheers,

Id3

I can shall tell not in a theme. It is difficult to me to compete with you in understanding of language)).

I always catch myself that categorically I do not wish to hear a song of whom Mika mentions. I perceive them, as contenders to Him (being unworthy, in my eye, certainly)). Exceptions is just only for " dead geniuses ". To "imperishable creativity" I any more have no jealousy. I cannot force myself to hear as another's people sing . The amendment: almost never...

Sorry, love, I was confused by the father Xmas pic, because in my most secret dreams Federico is wearing that outfit ... Plus I had been drinking Burgundy yesterday and wasn't quite myself :shocked: . Although now that I am sober, just a little hungover, I still love him :wub2: . And you for the information :huglove: .

Cheers,

Id3

:lmao: .... thanks ... that bolded part made my morning ..... and probably Federico's :roftl:

Hope the hangover isn't too bad , and no problemo :thumb_yello::naughty:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Mica is a very eclectic and avid music lover, he's always be quite candid about that...

I don't know who the hell is Lady Gaga and quite honestly I don't want to hear her music today because I am still a little hungover with yesterday Burgundy overdrinking :shocked: .

But I bet you -again, need the money- that she is a moderately gifted singer. Nothing threatening to Mica or likely to make him feel bad about liking what she does :wink2: .

He may love dead geniuses but when musicians are still alive and having a career and a musical future, he prefers them not to be too good. He is the genius :bow: .

Cheers,

Id3

:roftl::roftl:. I heard some parts of Lady Gaga songs on Itunes and I was like: :shocked: does Mika really like this??? Sorry to the people who actually like her but she is not eh....my cup of tea. Then again, Mika and I don't have to have the same taste in music :wink2:.

:roftl::roftl:. I heard some parts of Lady Gaga songs on Itunes and I was like: :shocked: does Mika really like this??? Sorry to the people who actually like her but she is not eh....my cup of tea. Then again, Mika and I don't have to have the same taste in music :wink2:.

Don't say that ! You both luuuve :wub2::bow: a tall, skinny, curly and very cute musical genius :wink2: , don't you ?

Actually listened to Gaga this morning, her voice is not bad at all, much better than Kathy Perry, at least, but that's not saying much... Can imagine Sire dancing on her tunes like a six-year-old of dubious gender though, I almost did, in spite of a splitting hangover.

Cheers,

Id3

aww he looks gorgeous (as always) I love the stubble & the hair, I love EVERYTHING (apart from that darned jacket) "hey Mika sweetie pass the jacket here lovvie I've got the iron out it'll only take a few mins to Iron Love, I don't mind doing it for you my hon" lol

aww i think he looks wonderful!!

woohoooo saucy minx

(ahem me too) i'll join in night shift day shift afternoon shift I don't mind meeks

I've just realised what's wrong with that outfit -apart from the jacket looking just like my mum's mini dress, which makes me feel incestuous :blush-anim-cl: because the guy, no matter how ridiculously he dresses, always looks delicious :wub2: : the jacket and the trousers are two different hues of black :shocked: .

Black or white are deadly : if you don't use the same fabric they look like two slightly different colours pretending to be the same :thumbdown: ... am I making sense ?

Anyway the son a a clothes designer should know that :naughty: !

Cheers,

Id3

I've just realised what's wrong with that outfit -apart from the jacket looking just like my mum's mini dress, which makes me feel incestuous :blush-anim-cl: because the guy, no matter how ridiculously he dresses, always looks delicious :wub2: : the jacket and the trousers are two different hues of black :shocked: .

Black or white are deadly : if you don't use the same fabric they look like two slightly different colours pretending to be the same :thumbdown: ... am I making sense ?

Anyway the son a a clothes designer should know that :naughty: !

Cheers,

Id3

I think he looks great despite the unnoticeable differences.

some unwatermarked stuff

27476528.jpg

48895020.jpg

78297472.jpg

I hate his jacket. I am not a fan of the stubble. he looks very tired and poses too much for my tastes. the hair is over curly and stiff. :sneaky2:

but it's great to see him again.. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

AWESOOOOME!!!:mf_lustslow:

its so funny that he mentions how everyone on here hated that jacket :roftl:

its because ITS CLOSED. you look like a d*ck with it closed mika, leave it open :roftl:

er when did I miss that he said that about taht beautiful jacket :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh thanks for the quick response guys, and yeah even HE can't make that jacket look good, and that's saying summit cos he makes every other dam thing he has ever worn look waaay too good for its OWN good lol.

Ooh thanks for the quick response guys, and yeah even HE can't make that jacket look good, and that's saying summit cos he makes every other dam thing he has ever worn look waaay too good for its OWN good lol.

i really think that jacket takes horrid to a whole new level.

and your second part - so with you - no-one else has quite the styyyle mika holds.