What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

haha nice! high-5! :roftl:

and now I'm still on youtube and twitter...but this time I'm listening to music on youtube:bleh:

*gives a virtual high-5 back*

Cool. I was going to look for something on Youtube, I think, but I forgot what exactly that was. :blink::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*gives a virtual high-5 back*

Cool. I was going to look for something on Youtube, I think, but I forgot what exactly that was. :blink::roftl:

haha:roftl: I hate when that happens...and then like the next day you remember and your like :doh:

I'm just listening to Keane :cheerful_h4h:

http://rxndra.blogspot.com/2009/04/college-life.html just posted that on my blog. it's so funny and universally true :roftl:

some of you might know it already...but it's always great fun to see it :roftl:

(i was doing those figures today at lunch and when i pretended to faint i didn't see the tea cup that was in front of me, smashed my head on it and now i have this huge bump on my forehead :roftl::mf_rosetinted:)

About to go on Youtube.

Trying to win a t-shirt design contest. not sure how people vote for it, I think maybe you just click the link....I dunno. Wanna check it out?

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=30918

I really like it. It'd be cool as well a black & white or greyscale version of it. But, and this can be my dumb moment for the day, I don't know how to vote. :bleh:

haha I'm there now:naughty:

annnd I'm waiting for the 3D video to load on Keane's website :D

The HD makes the 3D work sooo much better!:mf_lustslow::punk:

Before it was pointless to wear the glasses, but now it actually works so it's cool :das:

I love how you're becoming obsessed, by the way :naughty:

The HD makes the 3D work sooo much better!:mf_lustslo w:: p unk:

Before it was pointless to wear the glasses, but now it actually works so it's cool :da s:

I love how you're becoming obsessed, by the way :naughty:

I can't wait to see it :mf_lustslow: I'm going to go watch it right now :biggrin2:

thanks!:naughty::bleh:

Do you have the 3D glasses?

Ooh ok, enjoy :biggrin2:

I think I'm gonna watch it again too :naughty:

well I had a pair leftover from some Nickelodeon movie I saw awhile ago that was 3D :naughty:

so I watched only the beginning...but wow! its awesome:mf_lustslow: its like I'm at a little concert or something:wub2: