Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh England, we'd follow you to the States just to keep you updated :roftl:

haha thank you:roftl:

now we just need some more news.....:naughty: when do we think"very soon" means? like a day? a week? I'm so curious:roftl:

Smiths' song How Soon Is Now? is the very first thing that came to my mind after that last tweet.

When you say it's gonna happen now,

Well, when exactly do you mean?

See I've already waited too long

And all my hope is gone

Well ok, not all my hope. Still got some. Will have more after I get some sleep.

Is that related to Mika? :blink:

That's what I was wondering!

He's not mentioned anywhere on there, and I can't see how the name could be construed with anything to do with waiting for dates!

8888 followers on Mika's twitter :original:

At this rate, he will soon have more followers that are registered at MFC - not bad seeing as he hasn't done any new music for 2 years :thumb_yello:

He has 400,000+ fans on Facebook. This is only the beginning.

Perez went past 500,000 Twitter followers yesterday.

[

Smiths' song How Soon Is Now? is the very first thing that came to my mind after that last tweet.

When you say it's gonna happen now,

Well, when exactly do you mean?

See I've already waited too long

And all my hope is gone

Well ok, not all my hope. Still got some. Will have more after I get some sleep.

8888 followers on Mika's twitter :original:

At this rate, he will soon have more followers that are registered at MFC - not bad seeing as he hasn't done any new music for 2 years :thumb_yello:

But it is different now, we got into another stage, coz...

Twitter killed the Blogging Star...:mf_rosetinted:

Are we the only ones, NOT holding our breath for this?:naughty:

Yeah, Murphy. Why am I so sure that I won't be here when the impotant detail will be announced. And I really hope he's not subject to the erroneous belief he could do his early followers a huge favour by making tickets available via mikasounds first :doh:

I really hope this won't happen during the next ten hours. Paranoia setting in...

maybe i see things that aren't there but i'd like to share what i wrote to mika before his last 2 updates.

he wrote this yesterday : mikasounds so much to sell, so little time.

so i thought he wrote tell instead of sell. and answered this : patricia4u@mikasounds yes tell me about it so little time until summer, and you have so much to tell , tourdates ??!! hint hint.

then i realised i read the wrong thing and wrote this : patricia4u@mikasounds oh sorry i think my kidney infection has reached my eyes now , i thought you wrote tell but now i see sell ,

and then he wrote this: mikasounds twitter confusion, I was talking bout disney radio, and how fast they talk. oh dear

and then this :

mikasounds loads of new dates and release info coming v soooooon

so maybe i only want to think it was kind of answering me but at least there is good news

maybe i see things that aren't there but i'd like to share what i wrote to mika before his last 2 updates.

he wrote this yesterday : mikasounds so much to sell, so little time.

so i thought he wrote tell instead of sell. and answered this : patricia4u@mikasounds yes tell me about it so little time until summer, and you have so much to tell , tourdates ??!! hint hint.

then i realised i read the wrong thing and wrote this : patricia4u@mikasounds oh sorry i think my kidney infection has reached my eyes now , i thought you wrote tell but now i see sell ,

and then he wrote this: mikasounds twitter confusion, I was talking bout disney radio, and how fast they talk. oh dear

and then this :

mikasounds loads of new dates and release info coming v soooooon

so maybe i only want to think it was kind of answering me but at least there is good news

LOL, I guess quite a few people were confused :roftl:

mikasounds: so much to sell... blabla...

me:

Do you really mean 'sell'? Or 'tell'?

*confused*

Whatever you'd like to sell, I'll buy it - all within reason, of course.

We were probably not the only ones to ":blink:" :roftl:

LOL, I guess quite a few people were confused :roftl:

mikasounds: so much to sell... blabla...

me:

Do you really mean 'sell'? Or 'tell'?

*confused*

Whatever you'd like to sell, I'll buy it - all within reason, of course.

We were probably not the only ones to ":blink:" :roftl:

i know but then about the dates and stuff must mean something right? but then again i see what i want to see :roftl:

doesn't matter anyway it's the answer we're all waiting for :wink2:

The guy's such a tease :bash: ! Enjoys being desired so much :rolls_eyes: !

Don't be sore about the endless tweets and the lack of blogs though, he'll soon get tired of his new toy and go back to business. He is a businessman too. Not only a donkey :naughty: .

So... cheers,

Id3

i like the endless tweets and i the blogs will come back when he has something important to tell

New tweet:

loads of new dates and release info coming v soooooon

WHAT A GREAT NEWS....I READ IT NOW...!! OH MY GOD... I'M SO HAPPY!!! :punk::boing::woot_jump:

I want to know how many people are: having heart attacks, crying, screaming, smiling...

:naughty:

argh! I can't scream now cause I'm at work... but.. I DON'T CARE!!! I'm crying...

****! Dates now that I'm leaving! :mad3:

You owe me, M :sneaky2

don't worry,dear.. If there are news I'll send you an sms! :wink2: