Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bizarrely quiet on there tonight, I guess everyones out doing stuff!

Seems like everyone found themselves a life:blink:

Nah, they are only running around looking for Easter eggs, they will come back!:original::licks_lips:

Look what wikipedia knows:

In the Czech Republic and Slovakia, a tradition of spanking or whipping is carried out on Easter Monday. In the morning, men spank women with a special handmade whip called a pomlázka (in Czech) or korbáč (in Slovak), or, in eastern Moravia and Slovakia, throw cold water on them.

Nice. :naughty:

Look what wikipedia knows:

Quote:

In the Czech Republic and Slovakia, a tradition of spanking or whipping is carried out on Easter Monday. In the morning, men spank women with a special handmade whip called a pomlázka (in Czech) or korbáč (in Slovak), or, in eastern Moravia and Slovakia, throw cold water on them.

Nice. :naughty:

Fantastic! Isn't the world a great place! :thumb_yello:

i go to bed,and hope you all have lot of cofee or tea to be here all the night,ok?

it's perhaps fridayblog......:wink2:

sweet dreams!

funny-easter.gif

This is freaking hilarious! I was about to post the very same pic just now :roftl:

Along with the very useful fact that most children (74%) eat the ears of their chocolate bunny first. 13% eat the feet first, and 10% eat the tails first.

Although most easter chocolate bunnies I know of walk upright, so it's rather difficult to eat the (tiny) tail first - if there is such a thing.

Oh God, I really have to go to bed :blink:

Goodnight, sweet dreams everyone! :huglove: