Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

He has done a few tweets over the last few weeks and the vlog last week, we can't complain.

Honey, we can always complain:naughty:

Good morning to everyone.:bye: It seems that I missed last night fun. Better that way, I loathe confrontation.:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, it's my fault :tears:

Oh no Laura!

Do not blame yourself, how could you possibly have known!

You did absolutely nothing wrong!:huglove:

I’m happy to have seen it and let’s hope it will appear on MS soon!:wub2:

if anyone else except for me doesn't know what a celeste/celesta is, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celesta :wink2:

Thanks for that link. I had no idea what a celeste was, but now I understand! Mika is trying to give us some amazing sounds! God bless him, and I hope he finds a celeste he likes at a good price!

Thanks for that link. I had no idea what a celeste was, but now I understand! Mika is trying to give us some amazing sounds! God bless him, and I hope he finds a celeste he likes at a good price!

Sorry, Marylin, but if you see it from another point of view your last sentence is just too much!:biggrin2:

However, I hope he can find a Celeste at a fair price, too, depending where he looks her for...:roftl:

*B vitamin hyper today*

Oh I didn't know the sound of the Celeste! Searched it on youtube, and it's the instrument that is played in Tchaikovsky's "Dance of The Sugar Plum Fairy".

I have a feeling that it'll be used for Toy Boy!

Hope he finds one.

Edited by Neiobi

Why do I feel like this instrument is for the live version of TB? :das::teehee:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Oh I didn't know the sound of the Celeste! Searched it on youtube, and it's the instrument that is played in Tchaikovsky's "Dance of The Sugar Plum Fairy".

I have a feeling that it'll be used for Toy Boy!

Hope he finds one.

Great minds think alike!!!:roftl:

thanks rose!!!

btw,dutch prefer toy boy??

(wait since the 2d minute) ;)

and a twitter to notice:

gigsandtoursMulti Brit Award winning singer songwriter, MIKA is to play Sadlers Wells Theatre, London in June. http://tinyurl.com/pustcc

14 minutes ago from web

No, she's saying something about that Mika was there, and how he was bragging about the amount of Twitterfriends he has, and then she says she finds it weird that he made a song like Toy Boy, but she does kind of like it.

I seem to be in sink with Mika now because I'm always around when he tweets :naughty:

That does look like Toy Boy though, the tease opening it at that page to make us want to know