I'm not Mika. I don't have to be nice.

I just got an email from a member of the MFC, which really pissed me off. And I've read through the original post I made, and a lot of what people wrote pissed me off too.

You need to really check yourselves, okay?

Also, the MFC was told something would be happening before anyone else. You guys should be happy about that. You're special! Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!

We really are happy Perez! Even those of us who complained and bitched did so jokingly. All of us on here love Mika and have nothing but the utmost respect for him and what he does. Otherwise we wouldn't be on the MikaFanClub. I admit that I was one of those who complained and bitched about all of this but for those of us who have been here from the beginning and who love him so dearly it's a bit hard to simply sit back and watch something happen so close to us (by this I mean twitter and you posting here as well as the gig). I was frustrated about him, not with him (much like talking at someone, not to them.) In no way to we want him to stop doing these tings, even if it is hard we love the pain. And I believe all of the others who seemed disrespectful were in the same position.

You must also understand that many of us are teenage girls with rushing hormones which Mika often makes quite flustered. :blush-anim-cl: We have trouble controling our emotions sometimes and though it's an excuse that doesn't make it right.

I would like to apologize on behalf of us all who were disrespectful. We appreciate so much what you and Mika are doing for us and we thank you. Please tell Mika we love him and meant no harm at all.

Unless I completely misunderstood your post. :blink:

I still meant everything I said though.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally off topic now: Am I a total weirdo for trawling the internet searching for LA flights, even though I know the chances of me being able to go to this are pretty much zilch? :naughty:

:punk:YEP!!! Totally wierd. Go for it! :naughty:

He was wearing a pink skirt - which proves I wasn't too drunk to take advantage :naughty:

Was he wearing it like a kilt... you know :wink2: ?

This thread is becoming more and more Xrated by the mn...

Cheers,

Id3

BTW, if you saw a pink cockroach or a pink cheetah :shocked: , it wasn't Federico, it was DT crawling in and you should never have stopped drinking, that's when it all happens.

*sighs*

Can we move on now? We're REALLY running around in circles. I know it's an MFC tradition but we have a few positive things to focus on at the mom, so why spoil that?

P.S. Before any other comment is made, this is no mod attempt to close the discussion, it's just me expressing intensive boredom when reading this thread. :naughty:

There are loads of positive threads to focus on at the mom :thumb_yello: , why don't you read them :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

We deleted the email, right? Besides, give Perez credit, I'm sure he didn't mean to post the details, he just copied pasted the whole thing without noticing, I'm pretty sure of this.

Secondly, Francis Rodino hasn't been asked to LEAVE. He has been asked to stop promoting his stuff all over the place, and he hasn't stopped to boot. :naughty: I don't think Perez was promoting his website, or record, or film, or whatever, was he ?

Looks bad, baby boy, you should be careful :shocked: ... Especially in the US !

He may well have. A bit :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Was he wearing it like a kilt... you know :wink2: ?

This thread is becoming more and more Xrated by the mn...

Cheers,

Id3

BTW, if you saw a pink cockroach or a pink cheetah :shocked: , it wasn't Federico, it was DT crawling in and you should never have stopped drinking, that's when it all happens.

Nah he wasn't....not while I was still there anyway :naughty:

DT? :blink:

Nah he wasn't....not while I was still there anyway :naughty:

DT? :blink:

DT ? Delirium tremens, what happens when heavy drinkers stop drinking too quickly without any medical help. They have hallucinations, much like during drug rehab, I suppose ? Usually very unpleasant ones, but if it takes heavy drinking followed by brutal stopping to have DT and see Federico wearing nothing but a pink kilt, no problemo :wub2: !

Cheers,

Id3

DT ? Delirium tremens, what happens when heavy drinkers stop drinking too quickly without any medical help. They have hallucinations, much like during drug rehab, I suppose ? Usually very unpleasant ones, but if it takes heavy drinking followed by brutal stopping to have DT and see Federico wearing nothing but a pink kilt, no problemo :wub2: !

Cheers,

Id3

It's also a brand of beer over here, me likey:mf_lustslow:

http://www.nietvervelen.nl/bier/bierposters/delirium%20tremens-klein.jpg

I'm not Mika. I don't have to be nice.

I just got an email from a member of the MFC, which really pissed me off. And I've read through the original post I made, and a lot of what people wrote pissed me off too.

You need to really check yourselves, okay?

Also, the MFC was told something would be happening before anyone else. You guys should be happy about that. You're special! Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!

P.S. This is the email that I received.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM, patricia wrote:

hi perez i think it's great what you're doing with mika and hope you'll have a good time. but the thing is , i'm dissapointed because again the fans on mika's own forum (the mikasoundsforum) don't get any notice about this secret gig.

ok i'm on mfc too and i'm not able to go. but there are alot of others there , the more silent types who just read and it's not fair on them.

i've told some of them but dont you think it's unfair that we are pushed aside by mfc all the time?we've been with mika from the start.

we always support him and we're never rude to him , and thats a thing i can't say about the mfc.

i hope you really read this and take the time to think about this.

seriously if you want to know more i can tell you about all of what is happening in this mikafan world , it's not always nice

i love what you're doing don't get me wrong you probably don't know how it go's right now

pffft :rolls_eyes: girl (patricia) you must not have much experience in various forums, becasue MFC is definately the nicest i've ever been in. thats why i stayed.

and (perez) i'm sorry that we pissed you off and behaved like a bunch of whining spoiled children. i wasn't here but i probably would have complained too.. sorry..

of course we're superly greatful for the info from you; and of course, you can never please everyone. so don't even try. thanks, perez.

Cheers,

Id3

oh :blink: No no I swear, I was still very much drinking when I saw Freddie dancing around in my skirt :roftl:

There are loads of positive threads to focus on at the mom :thumb_yello: , why don't you read them :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Oh I do read everything m'dear. It's what mods do when they ain't planning world domination. :wink2:

Cheers,

Id3

Why do I think your Steph .. your a school teacher I see as well? ... is that what I read above?

Am now completely lost.

Who the heck is Steph?:blink:

Was she before you joined? Very random MFCer who used to be a moderator - most famous for making threads like "gingerbread Mika" and for making a very weird medley of all his songs, which he for some reason didn't perform :naughty:

Was she before you joined? Very random MFCer who used to be a moderator - most famous for making threads like "gingerbread Mika" and for making a very weird medley of all his songs, which he for some reason didn't perform :naughty:

Ooooh, her! Yep, she was before my time I believe. I saw some posts by her, but never knew she used to be a mod.