Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay my 100th post has to be happy and positive!

(Suzy) I WANTED to go with my guy. He is there (by chance) for work and I am trying to join him. We have kids though and on short notice am finding it hard to have them watched overnight. So, if I can't be there - I still hope he can go and enjoy the concert and take his friend instead of ME.

I will be positive and just realize that, "Whatever will be, will be!"

My dear people, I need to go now...

Tomorrow I'll catch up with the updates! Thanks so much Mana, Nono, Andrew, Christine, IceCream Man (lol),.... :wub2: You guys were beyond incredible!

Goodnight everyone! :huglove:

My dear people, I need to go now...

Tomorrow I'll catch up with the updates! Thanks so much Mana, Nono, Andrew, Christine, IceCream Man (lol),.... :wub2: You guys were beyond incredible!

Goodnight everyone! :huglove:

goodnight Mary and for who is also going :bye:

Okay my 100th post has to be happy and positive!

(Suzy) I WANTED to go with my guy. He is there (by chance) for work and I am trying to join him. We have kids though and on short notice am finding it hard to have them watched overnight. So, if I can't be there - I still hope he can go and enjoy the concert and take his friend instead of ME.

I will be positive and just realize that, "Whatever will be, will be!"

And to use another cliche...So close, but yet so far.....aaaahhh...and I thought it was a cliche closer to my scenario being that my Toronto MFC pals have gone without me - but your hubby without you?! Oh Jennifer...:thumbdown:

But hey now, it is an all ages gig. Were you going to drive? From Utah? :blink:

Mika, if you happen to read this later, it would be nice if the MFCers get to say "hi" to you tomorrow. They didn't get a chance to today because they got their wristbands first - before you came to serve icecream.

Mika, if you happen to read this later, it would be nice if the MFCers get to say "hi" to you tomorrow. They didn't get a chance to today because they got their wristbands first - before you came to serve icecream.

this should be in the front page of the forum to be the first thing he saw :sneaky2:

goodnight Abi :bye:

Im not understanding about the wristbands .... Did the MFC'ers need to get a wristband if there was already a list of them for guaranteed tickets ? ...... Im wondering if they set some tickets aside for the mfc ? ... what would have happened if the mfc got thier last for a band and didnt manage to get one etc ? sorry to many questions for almost 4am :naughty:

Where's Wally?

3443681188_25a8ff3201.jpg?v=0

Oh my goodness, when I first saw this post I had been scrolling up cuz there were newer posts before and when I found Mika I thought "I found Waldo!" and then I read Where's Wally and I cracked up!

Im not understanding about the wristbands .... Did the MFC'ers need to get a wristband if there was already a list of them for guaranteed tickets ? ...... Im wondering if they set some tickets aside for the mfc ? ... what would have happened if the mfc got thier last for a band and didnt manage to get one etc ? sorry to many questions for almost 4am :naughty:

they got them before mika arrived. they were waiting calmly on the side but didn't get to speak to him

Okay, they ran out of wristbands but still have a list with names. Thinking positively! I hope he will get to go, he has Andrews card but no guarantee. Oh well, still a chance in the summer for Salt Lake City again! (P.S. I was planing on flying there alone to join my hubby. Only $200 round trip, that is a deal for last minute!) Happy that he got a pic for me! Loves to all the MFC'ers, thanks for your support.

this should be in the front page of the forum to be the first thing he saw :sneaky2:

Perhaps...but really, it was a surprise to have him even be there! I think we need to remember that MFCers were intended to have these perks and privileges but we can't always get everything I suppose. A lot of it is hard to control. Still, it must have been hard to see others getting to talk to him.

Gorgous pictures :wub2: Mika looks well !!!

anybody know if sariflor managed to get there in time or did she miss him ? :boxed:

I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling she may have missed him.

There was a list with the names of MFCers. There were supposed to be 50 tickets/wristbands set aside for them. (They were using wristbands, not tickets.) They are, as I was told, guaranteed admission to the show. Those

MFCers who were not there tonight, who did not get their wristbands, are

supposed to be able to collect them tomorrow before the gig -- their names

will be on a special list at the theater's box office or will call window...

Okay, they ran out of wristbands but still have a list with names. Thinking positively! I hope he will get to go, he has Andrews card but no guarantee. Oh well, still a chance in the summer for Salt Lake City again! (P.S. I was planing on flying there alone to join my hubby. Only $200 round trip, that is a deal for last minute!) Happy that he got a pic for me! Loves to all the MFC'ers, thanks for your support.

I'm hoping that he can still get admission Jennifer. If I hear anything more

I'll let you know.

ahh ok thanks !

so thebands/tickets were set aside for the mfc then ? and no chance of running out etc ?

we'll have to ask mana/ST/Christine how it all happened.. they would know for sure. they also had the list of names

Perhaps...but really, it was a surprise to have him even be there! I think we need to remember that MFCers were intended to have these perks and privileges but we can't always get everything I suppose. A lot of it is hard to control. Still, it must have been hard to see others getting to talk to him.

Thats very very true, but I would feel shunned. Naturally. :tears:

But, it''s important for Mika's career that he speaks to new faces/potential fans. :thumb_yello:

Anyway, what's the chances of an MFC only M&G tomorrow?

I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling she may have missed him.

There was a list with the names of MFCers. There were supposed to be 50 tickets/wristbands set aside for them. (They were using wristbands, not tickets.) They are, as I was told, guaranteed admission to the show. Those

MFCers who were not there tonight, who did not get their wristbands, are

supposed to be able to collect them tomorrow before the gig -- their names

will be on a special list at the theater's box office or will call window...

Ok thanks Deb !! Clear now :thumb_yello:

Shame about Sari , but at least she has a gig to look forward too ! :punk: