4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

I've learned from expearience not to expect too much, so all I expect is that the MFCers are having a fabulous time and come back to tell us about it :wub2: Really hope that's not too much to expect :bleh:

with all the fuss I have expectations now :biggrin2:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it would be wise for him to play only the new songs with the album not out until September..

Wait, wait, where is this information from? September? UGH!

Stop your whining, all last summer's shows were 3-5am for me, I pulled two all-nighters with work the next morning :naughty: American shows are my time to revell in the genius that can be time zones.

I predict 4 new songs, 6 old songs and a new cover. How many songs are in a normal show? I have no idea :naughty:

Mika comes on stage .. Relax , Billy Brown , Sweet dreams , lollipop girl , erase and its goodnight :roftl:

God i hope not:naughty:

Thats exactly what im NOT hoping too :roftl:

Im sure the MFC'ers will have a fantastic time :wub2: .... but im sure would also be dissapointed with travelling and hearing the same old set for the 463rd time .... well , i know i would :naughty:

Im sure the MFC'ers will have a fantastic time :wub2: .... but im sure would also be dissapointed with travelling and hearing the same old set for the 463rd time .... well , i know i would :naughty:

*cough cough*

Apart from our aussie friends .. <look above at the cough coughs>

Wait, wait, where is this information from? September? UGH!

Stop your whining, all last summer's shows were 3-5am for me, I pulled two all-nighters with work the next morning :naughty: American shows are my time to revell in the genius that can be time zones.

I predict 4 new songs, 6 old songs and a new cover. How many songs are in a normal show? I have no idea :naughty:

That sounds about right to me -- although maybe it'll be a few less old

songs and a few more covers, or songs he doesn't do often. Since it's

an acoustic set maybe they'll get to hear Everybody's Talkin' or

Over My Shoulder :wub2: In any case, I don't imagine it'll run a lot

longer than his old show used to -- an hour and a little bit?

STOP SAYING GIRLIES!!! :thumbdown:

You weren't here at the time and as everyonelse ignored me and you were the one who said about them where can I find them?

I think has to play new RAIN, and a couple of oldies to get the crowd buzzing then ....????

xxx

You weren't here at the time and as everyonelse ignored me and you were the one who said about them where can I find them?

I think has to play new RAIN, and a couple of oldies to get the crowd buzzing then ....????

xxx

Your giving me a complex!!

<adjusts bra and polishes nails> :naughty:

I hope for Rain too and the drumming song with Cherrisse:punk:

STOP SAYING GIRLIES!!! :thumbdown:

Don't be grumpy! This is supposed to be the start of the fun.

It would be very cool if some of those songs that don't really get an outing get played. I just hope somebody videos it!

I'm looking at that predicted gig time and I'm gonna be out. I might just have to take my netbook out with me and go to the nearest Macca's, where they have free internet access.

Woohoo! Count me in!

Actually .. in all real-ness ... Im just hungry ... and when im hungry i get cranky ... and when im thirsty im dehydrating .... but usually i can feed and water myself ... and i know there are people in the world without food ... but even still when im hungry MY stomach hurts and i need feeding .... but in this instance im putty in mika's hands and am waiting to see what he feeds us/me .... and and and .... <jibber> :blink:

:roftl::roftl:

Was on about youtube too and amount of times ive listened to LICM ! Not just Live ! :roftl::wink2:

Okay, you're off the hook :naughty:

I love Everybody's Talking, but I hate how people talk during it and Over My Shoulder, although maybe because it's such a small gig there's a chance they'll STFU for them?

xxx

Yeah, a re-vamped Rain (I hope), aaand ... Grace Kelly (of course), Love Today, Stuck in the Middle, Billy Brown, Relax. I think. And Any Other World. And why not everythng else while we're at it :naughty: