4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep having to remind myself that I'm not actually going to physically BE at this gig tonight and hear the new songs first hand :naughty:, I am getting way too excited about it, even from thousands of miles away :shocked:

The Mika madness is back in me :naughty: It's like old times :wub2:

omg same here!! i feel exactly the same as i felt when i first discovered Mika, and MFC.....

back when i used to listen to LICM everyday on the bus (on my way to and from school) without fail. :roftl:

awwww i love him! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I keep having to remind myself that I'm not actually going to physically BE at this gig tonight and hear the new songs first hand :naughty:, I am getting way too excited about it, even from thousands of miles away :shocked:

same here....it is back - and it feels goooood! :punk:

OMG, the new songs...can't even think about them without getting uberexcited...wahhh...:wink2:

Can't either... Bet I'll have a heart attack when I get home tomorrow to see all this...:naughty:

Oh yeah...I'm going shopping now for a while...hope we'll already have some news by the time I get back.

the same, for me! :wub2::wub2:

Oh yeah...I'm going shopping now for a while...hope we'll already have some news by the time I get back.

:blink:

News by the time you get back from shopping?:blink:

Only if you plan to get lost in a Metro store and they lock you in for the night:naughty:

:blink:

News by the time you get back from shopping?:blink:

Only if you plan to get lost in a Metro store and they lock you in for the night:naughty:

news of any kind I mean...I am aware of the fact that I might have to sleep once more before learning about the whole fascinating truth :wink2::blush-anim-cl::wink2:

OMG, the new songs...can't even think about them without getting uberexcited...wahhh...:wink2:

Dunno if you'll do, but let's hope:naughty:

See you later!

I'm only getting here tomorrow in the night so I'll have to read trough a lot..

I wonder when the queuing will start? Hopefully not too early. But..probably early.

Well I'm about to leave to queue any minute so I'll probably be the first one there:blush-anim-cl:

Well I'm about to leave to queue any minute so I'll probably be the first one there:blush-anim-cl:

*calculates what time it is in LA* Omg that's crazy :shocked: (Not that I haven't done worse :roftl:)

I'm sure there was a member named yawn on the list...unless Freddie was just expressing his feelings about updating the list of course :lmfao:

you are right, there was a new member named Yawn

meh... I just want icecream :bleh:

I thought you were a donut girl! :blink:

Your giving me a complex!!

<adjusts bra and polishes nails> :naughty:

I hope for Rain too and the drumming song with Cherrisse:punk:

Where is your Hoover???

You just want to see Cherisse again :wink2:

You are queuing?in France , it's 5:30pm.I hope that everybody will get a place , i read that there are not enough tickets , even when a person has got the wristband, is it true?

So , enjoy, @ Dani , i am so desperate and excited in the same time : for me too the Mika madness is back and i like it!!!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

wish you good luck!:punk:

you'll def. have a great time! and maybe meet him afterwards this time:das:

or not:naughty: either way i bet it's going to be great:thumb_yello:

omg same here!! i feel exactly the same as i felt when i first discovered Mika, and MFC.....

OMG, the new songs...can't even think about them without getting uberexcited...wahhh.

the same, for me! :wub2::wub2:

yay :thumb_yello:

It's a good feeling though.. way back in January 2007 when I first heard Mika I knew THEN that I'd always love him :wub2:..and now more than two years later I can still honestly say he's special to me...:wub2:

You know what I mean! Don't want to get too slushy here :naughty:...

Did anyone find out whether photography/filming will be allowed?

I don't know. But I think it's probably taken for granted (even hoped) that people will film it and post videos.

Don't quote me on that! But you understand what I am saying :wink2:.

<paces floor , smokes cigaratte .. hold on I dont smoke>

*Joins in... Oh wait... I do smoke:boxed:*

And yeah, I would just take the camera! A bit selfish though, but I know we're all gonna wanna see loads of pics!:roftl: